Seeking Jet Ski Excursion in Bermuda info

Chevy50

Going on my first ever cruise on the 20th. I found some reviews of people doing a Jet Ski Excursion around Devils Island I believe. I'm doing Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (Anthem of the Seas) from Bayonne to Bermuda. I don't see that Excursion on their site to purchase. Is this an Excursion set up outside the cruise line on the island? Anyone that has information on this or has done this excursion any information is greatly appreciated. All the reviews sounded like it was alot of fun and would love to do it. Thanks in advance.:)

What "cb" said....book your own

Generally cheaper, longer and more fun.

Smaller group and not just the follow the leader game that often happens on ship tours.

Check out somerset bridge water sports. Just a short bus ride, they have jet skis, boat & kayaks. We were there in July and did a self-guide 2 hour kayak for less than half the price of a similar ship tour.

Going on my first ever cruise on the 20th. I found some reviews of people doing a Jet Ski Excursion around Devils Island I believe. I'm doing Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (Anthem of the Seas) from Bayonne to Bermuda. I don't see that Excursion on their site to purchase. Is this an Excursion set up outside the cruise line on the island? Anyone that has information on this or has done this excursion any information is greatly appreciated. All the reviews sounded like it was alot of fun and would love to do it. Thanks in advance.:)

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g147255-Activities-c55-Bermuda.html

Hey there.. i looked into booking the jet skis for my Sept cruise and opted to pass because of the price. From everything I've read, Somerset Bridge Watersports seems to be the company to go with. I have no experience with them yet, but I did book a boston whaler boat through them for one of my days in Bermuda - it was half the price.

Have a great trip!

Thanks for all the responses. I did look at KS Watersports. Other than their Customer service people inside complaints many seemed to be happy with the experience and the tour guides. The Dockyard/West End Tour appears to be the favorite among many. I will also look into the Somerset Bridge Watersports. KS was $125.00 per one person Jet Ski for 90 minutes. I will see if Somerset can do better and also check the reviews for them.

Thanks for all the responses. I did look at KS Watersports. Other than their Customer service people inside complaints many seemed to be happy with the experience and the tour guides. The Dockyard/West End Tour appears to be the favorite among many. I will also look into the Somerset Bridge Watersports. KS was $125.00 per one person Jet Ski for 90 minutes. I will see if Somerset can do better and also check the reviews for them.

I personally had no issues with them...we did a tandem ride but honestly don't remember the price off the top of my head. We did have a man throw a hissy fit that they wouldn't make the rest of us wait while his wife got off the ship. We had already waited 20 minutes for her when they said enough. Thankfully they did not reduce our ride time by her twenty minutes delay! When we arrived back the couple was demanding a half price tour the next day because we went without them...personally I thought the manager was more than polite with his firm NO and gave them a refund. Last we heard was the wife yelling that should was going to review them...so I have come to learn that not every review is exactly honest. I checked with friends that stayed on the island back in May...they used Somerset and were equally happy with them.

I personally had no issues with them...we did a tandem ride but honestly don't remember the price off the top of my head. We did have a man throw a hissy fit that they wouldn't make the rest of us wait while his wife got off the ship. We had already waited 20 minutes for her when they said enough. Thankfully they did not reduce our ride time by her twenty minutes delay! When we arrived back the couple was demanding a half price tour the next day because we went without them...personally I thought the manager was more than polite with his firm NO and gave them a refund. Last we heard was the wife yelling that should was going to review them...so I have come to learn that not every review is exactly honest. I checked with friends that stayed on the island back in May...they used Somerset and were equally happy with them.

We used them for parasailing a few years ago. They were more than generous. Sudden winds came up when my friend was in the air for several minutes. They gave both of us full refund. They even took us around to see a bit more of the island before returning to the Dockyard. Can't stand people who think everything and everyone should bow to their desires![emoji34]

Somerset is a top notch organization. I did a JetSki tour with them a few years ago and it was outstanding. Also know people who have rented boats from them half day and great experiences as well. Good luck and let us know how it goes. You can't beat KS for location though!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hey there.. i looked into booking the jet skis for my Sept cruise and opted to pass because of the price. From everything I've read, Somerset Bridge Watersports seems to be the company to go with. I have no experience with them yet, but I did book a boston whaler boat through them for one of my days in Bermuda - it was half the price.

Have a great trip!

A few years back we booked a Boston whaler with Somerset. It was a blast. We had the cab driver stop at a grocery store on the way to Somerset watersports, where we bought sandwiches and drinks. Somerset supplies the cooler. They also give you a map and for a small fee, snorkeling equipment. We found a s spot to beach our boat and had a picnic. We stopped at the old 9 beaches site. Not a soul there but us. It was the highlight of our time in Bermuda.