Coral Princess 6/5 Full but no roll call?

sashas_mom

Hi,

I've checked every day and can't believe there is no roll call started for our Northbound Alaska Cruise 6/5 or Southbound Alaska cruise 6/12. Since the ship is practically full, it's hard to believe I'm the only one excited enough about the cruise to want to talk with others that will be with us. If you are too busy to keep it going until a later time, that's fine with me, but how about a "hello, we'll be with you".

sasha'smom

Our New Year's Cruise earlier this year had a slow start to its Roll Call but it picked up a few month's out from the actual cruise. In fact several us arranged a shore excursion together, plus we had a fun get together on the second day of the cruise with a great turnout.

Go ahead and start one and even if you have to "talk to yourself", just do it. People will eventually join

Sasha's Mom,

I started an early Roll Call for our Greek Isles cruise July 3, 2006 on the Grand about 1 month ago. It took some time to get some looks, but, no replies yet.

Just looked for it now & it is totally gone :confused: Not sure about that.

But, I would start a Roll Call.

We had one for our August Baltic cruise. I joined later, but, met some great CC friends online & then we met up on the Star.

Good Luck :)

Thank you for your advice. Don't you find it interesting that still no one from this cruise responded? I hope we will have a cc group. We met the most wonderful cc's on our Hawaiin cruise and would love that experience again. In September mjminjax asked is anyone else going in the roll call section and I did respond. So I guess there is now a roll call..just no takers. :confused: :confused:

sasha'smom

Full already? I find that hard to believe. Probably just rooms being held by groups or TA's.

Sorry, I don't mean completely full, but very full.:o By the way, if what you say is true, any suggestion on what I can do about getting a better cabin? I just want to move up a few cabins in the same location, but they are presently shown as not available. Do you think they could be held by TA's or groups? If so, is there anything I can do or should know about?

Thanks.

sasha'smom

Archived