Suite Question for a 1-Nighter

2pbears

We are booked on a B2B2B next month. We booked a suite for the first leg of the trip (Seattle to Vancouver) and it cost an arm and a leg but we have never had a suite before (and probably never will again unless it is through an upsell) and after these cruises we were one cruise short of being Elite so the suite put us over the top.

We realize that we will receive very little benefit from the suite perks on a one night cruise but plan to take advantage of dinner in our room on embarkation night (which we have found to be crazy in the dining room on one nighters in the past) and breakfast en suite the following morning.

We plan to trade the bar set up for two coffee cards (how much can you drink in one evening?) but my question is this. Since we will not get any free brewed coffee with the cards on this cruise is there any chance that we can convince them not to stamp the cards with the Ship/Voyage name so that we can use them to have brewed coffee for the next two cruises? Has anyone successfully done this?

Are you sure that you are doing a B2B2B? Is this on the same ship starting out in Seattle? If so, they will not let you do a B2B2B starting in Seattle going to Vancouver as you have stated.

Edited by dweeb

When you phone room service to switch out the bar set for your two coffee cards, ask them then, if they could possible please not stamp the cards.... :) be really sweet and kind... and they just might do it !! :) :) I have had luck with this , so I hope that you do as well :)

When you phone room service to switch out the bar set for your two coffee cards, ask them then, if they could possible please not stamp the cards.... :) be really sweet and kind... and they just might do it !! :) :) I have had luck with this , so I hope that you do as well :)

The person answering the phone is not the person delivering it, so it probably does not get you a correct answer if you ask then.

We have been on some ships where the cards arrive unmarked and on others where they are marked.

Are you sure that you are doing a B2B2B? Is this on the same ship starting out in Seattle? If so, they will not let you do a B2B2B starting in Seattle going to Vancouver as you have stated.

It's actually not a true B2B2B as we are spending the night in Vancouver and then changing ships for the next leg.