Buying Water and Wine

My husband and I have cruise booked. I was trying to find where to buy water and wine and have it delivered to our room. I know on Carnival, you can buy a few bottles of wine and water and have it in your room when you arrive. I have done it with water, but not wine. We are flying in to San Juan and don't want to hassle with carrying wine around.

I didn't see that option on RC website. All they showed about there daily packages deals. Which are preday and my husband will not drink that much to make it worth it. But wouldn't mind having a glass of wine at night in our room.

Did I miss it on the site or they don't have that option available?

Edited by Kudos2Fly

My husband and I have cruise booked. I was trying to find where to buy water and wine and have it delivered to our room. I know on Carnival, you can buy a few bottles of wine and water and have it in your room when you arrive. I have done it with water, but not wine. We are flying in to San Juan and don't want to hassle with carrying wine around.

I didn't see that option on RC website. All they showed about there daily packages deals. Which are preday and my husband will not drink that much to make it worth it. But wouldn't mind having a glass of wine at night in our room.

You'll have to buy by the glass, carry on your two bottles, or gift yourself.:(

You should also know that Royal Caribbean allows you to carry on two 750 ml bottles of wine and drink them anywhere on the ship, including the restaurants, without a corkage fee.

Or enjoy in your cabin, as you mentioned.

:)

You should also know that Royal Caribbean allows you to carry on two 750 ml bottles of wine and drink them anywhere on the ship, including the restaurants, without a corkage fee.

Or enjoy in your cabin, as you mentioned.

:)

We always do that. We pass by a liquor store before going to port for embarkation:)