Premium beverage package

Hi, all -

For those of you that have cruised on RCCL recently, was there a particular price point at which wines by the glass and cocktails were included in the Premium beverage package?

I found one FAQ on the RCCL site that said wines up to $12 a glass were included, but I have no idea how dated that reply is.

The flyer (PDF) on the web site lists sample brands for liquor and for beer as shown below, but just says "we offer a large assortment" for wine. Also - it may list what premium liquors are included - but not what cocktails are included. I know those can vary in price a great deal!

From RCCL beverage-flyer-cruise-planner-v41.pdf:

Liquor (Premium/Ultimate): Absolut, Bacardi, Baker's Beefeater, Belvedere, Bombay Sapphire, Canadian Club, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal, Don Julio, Glemorangie, Glenfiddich, Gossling Black Seal, Grey Goose, Hendrick's, Johnnie Walker Black, J&B, Jack Daniels, Ketel One, Maker's Mark, Malibu, Myer's, Patron, Tanqueray

Beer (Select/Premium/Ultimate): Amstel Light, Budweister, Bud Light, Coors Light, Corona, Guinness, Heineken, Miller Lite, Stella

Without going crazy, what would be a decent plus glass of wine cost? I know it is relative, but you know, smooth and delicious?

Totally subjective. What wines do you consider "delicious"?

I am on the Liberty right now with a premium beverage package and am a wine drinker (normally $12-15 bottles retail at home).

I've had no problem with wine selections. Some of the smaller bars only have one or two types of each, but MDR, Olive & Twist, and the wine bar all have decent selection on my plan. If I want something over $12 I just get charged the difference (i.e. $15 glass, I pay $3).

I'm a red drinker mostly; in MDR, 10 of the 12 Reds offered by the glass are at or under $12. Whites 8 of 11 are $12 or under. Not many champagnes (3 of 8) although I've been getting a decent prosecco within my package limit.

As a note, my wine snob friend got the ultimate package thinking she'd get higher priced wines but she is also limited to $12 glasses (however her bottle discount is higher 40% for bottles under $100).

Edited by GirlGoneTexan

if you google cruise with gambee, look up gambees royal prices on oasis, I think he went in March or April - while it's not most recent, I doubt prices/selections have changed much. It will at least give you a ballpark of what to expect

Edited by aubreyc1988