First experience with RCCL IT blunder

Kinny

We're not even a country..

BBC says: "The island is not part of the United Kingdom or European Union, but is a possession of the British Crown with an independent administration. Its inhabitants are British citizens."

So, we're basically a thing that is not part of the UK or EU but are owned by part of the UK :D

Oh, and we have cats that have no tails as well over here!

Edited by swoopy2110

We're not even a country..

BBC says: "The island is not part of the United Kingdom or European Union, but is a possession of the British Crown with an independent administration. Its inhabitants are British citizens."

So, we're basically a thing that is not part of the UK or EU but are owned by part of the UK :D

Oh, and we have cats that have no tails as well over here!

OK, sort of like Guam to the US.

I checked here just to see if there had been new IT issues,because today I'm trying to pay off my cruise, and I can't find the *make a payment* button on my cruises page. I know it should exist, I paid some about 10 days ago, I almost always pay online, but today I just can't seeven it lol. I even went to a desktop computer in case it was a mobile site thing since I was using my tablet.

So, anyone else had this issue lately? :rolleyes:

Yeah, their IT is currently having issues with this. They said they will need 72 hours to fix this. LOL.

My turn,

I logged into my account do look at Excursions for Nassau coming up in Oct. My account is messed up. Fortunately I can log into my wife and see her status and my reservation. On hold with C&A

My turn,

I logged into my account do look at Excursions for Nassau coming up in Oct. My account is messed up. Fortunately I can log into my wife and see her status and my reservation. On hold with C&A

EDITED - Logged in corrected some info, then added my C&A number. All seems well. It started after I logged into my wife's account on this PC. (She had a C&A status problem on our last trip.) I logged in as her and saw all was fine. When I logged in as me today it had some of her info in my account. (I double checked all entries when I last looked last time.

My turn now...

I have now lost the

"Make a Payment" button, and the "Payments" tab from all 3 of my reservations. One of which isn't until November 2017.

I had to call up today to make the final payment for one of my cruises.

Excellent

You have me curious about "Isle of Man" now. I'm going to have to read up on it, and put it on my "want to visit" list! Sounds wonderful.

The Isle of Man is home to the TT (Tourist Trophy) race, the pinnacle of motorcycle racing IMHO. The most exciting, insane race out there.

That's when you want to visit!

The Isle of Man is home to the TT (Tourist Trophy) race, the pinnacle of motorcycle racing IMHO. The most exciting, insane race out there.

That's when you want to visit!

Absolutely!

I love living over here at that time of year. the Island's population grows from about 80,000 to 120,000-ish for 2 weeks of the year.

There's loads that goes on and it's great to see. Probably the only place in the world you get bikers racing round on normal roads that the general public are 99% of the year at 200+ mph!