beveridge package upgrade

rln44

We are currently booked on the October 28 sailing on Sirena with a standard beveridge package included. Considering upgrading to a premium package for $20 p/p per day. While we would occasionally use it to drink cocktails we don't really drink enough to justify $40 a day extra. Does the upgrade include better quality wines at dinner?

With the package you are limited to wines offered by the glass. You cant get bottles off the wine list.

As I recall, and you can check the O wine list on line, there are about 12 wines several sparkling, several white, several red..... thats it I have found the choice good to very good. as far as quality....cant complain

Usually on the per glass wine list there is Mirabelle sparkling wine (probably the best thing on the list and quite good. For reds, there's a very nice Chilean Carmenere. Whites are "slim pickin's". The Hoffman Chardonnay is drinkable and the Sicilian white blend from DonnaFugata is drinkable but not memorable.

I don't have any package yet but intend to purchase one,once onboard.Can we purchase it on the second day?

Yes Jane....you can. In fact on my last several cruises , while not advertised, you could purchase, on board, the package, either std or Prem. at any time during the cruise !

HOWEVER, once you select and purchase any package , you can not cancel it before the end to the cruise.

So wait a day or 2 and see if you really want it and if its going to pay for you to have it. I have see people 7 days in buy... No problem

For me....its a yes for my Wife its a no... which is fine because you don't have to have both persons in your cabin buy into a package as do other lines.

Enjoy your experience...

Edited by Hawaiidan