Carnival Splendor 8/13/16-8/21/16

DJW8385

I'm currently aboard the Carnival Splendor. So far the cruise is great. Each night, I've been doing a review of my day and I'll post my review of this cruise once this cruise is over.

The ship is beautiful but some areas need some TLC, considering the ship just returned from dry-dock back in March.

Please save and post the daily papers of possible!!! We will be going on the Splendor (Oct. 22nd) and would love to see them. Many thanks and hope you are enjoying your cruise!!! John F

I would love to see a splendor review with pics! We are on the splendor in February and have one of the spa balcony rooms. Can't wait to read your review.

I don't take a lot of ship photos any more (since there are so many already out there on the web; just Google the ship name), but I do write reviews. I was in a spa balcony to Bermuda last October and made comments about both the cabin and the spa.

You can find threads about the ship by clicking the ship name at the top of the page or you can find my specific review thread by clicking my name, then the stats tab, the "threads started by me" link.

OP, I'll be on her for the 3rd time in about 10 weeks. Wondering how I'll enjoy the American Table. Had it for the first time on Vista and wasn't terribly impressed. It's not like I ever go hungry on a cruise; just hoping they have their act together a bit better on Splendor than they did on that Vista inaugural sailing.

Just came off the ship today. Had a wonderful trip room steward was perfect and had cleaning both early and late with no problem👍 dining staff was very attentative, had late seating. Shows were the very best I have seen in years😍, the dance crew are transitioning out but also met the new crew who will start some shows. Have not had a more personable cruise director since John Heald but Chloe, Caitlyn and entire staff gives him a run for his money...I would go again in a heartbeat...I have fun times I will load in on so am home