New to Regent: Penthouse or Horizon?

ClanMcLean

With a 6 yr old I will say Ditto to Disney. Get a Family Cabin they are a bit bigger and they deal with allergies so well! Our grandchildren just did Disney Magic in the Caribbean last year with allergies.... The kids had a fabulous time and mom and dad did too. They know how to cater to allergies and to families.

I love Mariner but I can't imagine taking a 6 yr old on a ship with zero facilities for children. Especially after experiencing Disney and how lovely it was for Parents!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I see most suites are already wait listed. So I hope you will succeed.

On the Regent site I see as hotel: HYATT REGENCY CORAL GABLES, 50 ALHAMBRA PLAZA, CORAL GABLES

I have suite 8104 (Horizon center aft) on hold at the moment. Looks perfect as there's no public space directly above it, just other suites. :D

Hello :)...............................................

Does anyone have any experience of cruising with Regent having a food allergy? Unfortunately my son has serveral, but he has very simple tastes, so is easy to cater for, given notice.

Thanks in advance :D

Clan,

If I can help you out with any other specific information regarding your sons particular food issues that you might not want to discuss in public, please feel free to email me at the below email address.

And to the other CC members that emailed me about this subject, I was surprised by how many of you wrote. You all gave me a warm fuzzy feeling........Thanks you.... Although it took me hours, I emailed all of you back with my answers.:D:D

J

Edited by JMARINER

I have suite 8104 (Horizon center aft) on hold at the moment. Looks perfect as there's no public space directly above it, just other suites. :D

8104 is a very good choice. In your original post, you seemed to be interested in a suite with a bathtub. If so, the only Horizon Suite with a bath tub, 990, is also available on your cruise. Like deck eight, deck nine is between two passenger decks. You can't go wrong with either choice.

8104 is a very good choice. In your original post, you seemed to be interested in a suite with a bathtub. If so, the only Horizon Suite with a bath tub, 990, is also available on your cruise. Like deck eight, deck nine is between two passenger decks. You can't go wrong with either choice.

Ohhhh thanks for the heads up. I wasn't offered 990. I wonder if it's already on hold for someone.