Dining Reservation Q

We are booked in a star class suite and interested in booking dining reservations. Would prefer not to have to pre-pay as planning on a lot of reservations. I don't understand why the reservations online wouldn't have some way to identify that we are star class and not charge....

Anyone know any way around this? I know we can wait to have booked for us by concierge but I am a planner and want specific days times.

We are booked in a star class suite and interested in booking dining reservations. Would prefer not to have to pre-pay as planning on a lot of reservations. I don't understand why the reservations online wouldn't have some way to identify that we are star class and not charge....

Anyone know any way around this? I know we can wait to have booked for us by concierge but I am a planner and want specific days times.

The concierge on board can almost always get you the reservations that you want.

In reading some of the reviews from Star class guests the only reservation that they could not get at their preferred time was Izumi hibachi.

For Izumi hibachi on Allure, when you go to pre book the only times are 5, 5:15, 5:30 and 9, 9:15, 9:30. Does anyone know if when you get on board you can book something in the 7ish time period? Or if concierge can do so? Online booking just opened so I don't think they are sold out yet, if they had been available.

Sent from my iPad using Forums