OOSTERDAM - Meeting point?

Faival

Can anyone suggest a suitable place for a small private tour group to assemble

prior to leaving the ship together.

On the Vista ships, I like to use the Pinnacle Bar. Usually no one (or very few) else there and central.

The other spot I have used is the Ocean Bar.

If the group really is small, I would suggest the Pinnacle Lounge. It's near the exit on that deck, as well as close to the exit on Main Deck. It's a little off to the side, so won't be selected by as many other groups. It also has a clear view from one end to the other, so it's easy to find each other.

If it's a tender port, you may have to get a tender ticket anyway, so in that case you could meet in the Atrium on Main Deck and walk to the show lounge together on starboard.

Bottom of the stairwell of the central atrium might work depending on where the group's cabins are located. There is the Atrium bar and some seating around the edge of this circular area.

If you have a tender port you will be going down from there but will have to walk towards the disembarkation deck. So the suggestions to gather near the disembarkation exit are good - tender or gangway will be different.

Bottom of the stairwell of the central atrium might work depending on where the group's cabins are located. There is the Atrium bar and some seating around the edge of this circular area.

If you have a tender port you will be going down from there but will have to walk towards the disembarkation deck. So the suggestions to gather near the disembarkation exit are good - tender or gangway will be different.

Seems to be a popular place among many on the cruises we have been on. And crowded. Why we avoid it and choose to find a more private area.

Just our experience though ;)

Seems to be a popular place among many on the cruises we have been on. And crowded. Why we avoid it and choose to find a more private area.

Just our experience though ;)

Not just your experience, which is why I made the same recommendation as you---one flight up.

The Atrium gets horrendously crowded with people meeting up with others. There are also people in line for the Front Desk for various reasons, and sometimes people at the Shore Excursion area and the Future Cruise Consultant's area. It can be a mob scene.

Not just your experience, which is why I made the same recommendation as you---one flight up.

The Atrium gets horrendously crowded with people meeting up with others. There are also people in line for the Front Desk for various reasons, and sometimes people at the Shore Excursion area and the Future Cruise Consultant's area. It can be a mob scene.

Good to learn.

RE: Atrium bottom of the stairway meeting point.