Boston, Logan Airport

surfdog22

So, we are flying into Boston on the Jetblue redeye from San Jose arriving on the day of the cruise. We arrive at 6 am and can't go to the ship until 10 or 11. Can anyone tell us what we can do at Logan Airport? We have to pick up our luggage and therefore will be out of the TSA area where all the restuarants are. Is there anywhere to get breakfast? Anywhere to relax other than the baggage claim area?

There is a diner sortr of place in the Jet Blue Terminal, Johnny Rockets, , pastTSA SEcurity check. I don't rave abougt anyuthing gthre but you can get AN OMELET ETC kill a littlled time. Catch a tai to Black Falcon cruise termiAL. iF YOU ARE GOING ON A Saturday or Sunday, I it should only take10-12 minutes througfh Ted Williams Tunnel. Do not b e surprised you will e charged the toll.

Edited by sail7seas

Get your bags and go to Marriott on the marina and have a nice, relaxing breakfast. Or the Hilton on the airport. Johnny Rockets for breakfast. Blech

Hilton has free shuttle. Marriott probably requires a taxi. But both would be worth it and to kill time in a comfortable location

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To add to what previous poster said, Hilton at Boston Logan has a restaurant and a coffee shop and both open early, 5:30am. The Hilton according to their website is "connected directly to terminals A and E via a covered sky bridge, a five minute walk to the hotel. In addition, please contact the hotel directly at 617-568-6700 to enjoy complimentary shuttle pick-up service from all four of Logan International Airport's terminals. Walking from terminals B and C is possible, if you are unfamiliar with the airport, please contact the hotel directly to enjoy the convenience of our complimentary shuttle service." They have a menu and a breakfast buffet. :)

You've received good advice. Having flown into Logan a number of times, the most important thing you can do is pray you can find your way out. Rather than hang around there for a meal, I'd prioritize getting out and eating somewhere else, even if it means two cab rides.

Just a note. JetBlue is terminal c. Definitely call for the shuttle. The walk from/to terminal e is longer than 5 mins and depending upon # of bags,I found shuttle easier

You can also do uber from logan, if you prefer that

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree with all the posters who suggested taking the shuttle to the Hilton.

Ask to have your luggage (including carry-ons) secured, then go and be waited on for a lovely breakfast. After a long red-eye flight, the pampering will be so much better than grabbing a bite and killing time. You might even relax a bit in the lobby before heading over to the ship.

It will be easy to get a cab from the Hilton to Black Falcon Pier.

I agree with those who suggest resting up in a comfortable environment. I did this when a train dropped me off at 5am after an all-nighter.... I took a cab to a Weston, gave the bellman my bag to check... had a good wash-up in the restroom and then a wonderful sloooow breakfast. After a couple of hours I almost felt human again.

Any red-eye deserves a bit of pampering! m--