Freedom and Empress change itinerary

I work at Cruisport in Cozumel and we were just told that we would receive the Freedom on Thursday and the Empress on Saturday .

hi,

do you know if there has been any change for Oasis for next week? thanks

FR was off Palm Beach when I got on the net about noon on Marine Traffic. For the past few hours, she has been sailing around in circles north of Ft. Pierce and of course, will make her way into Port C in order to dock around 5 AM. She got through the FL Straits last night before 99L got there so I think she has probably been in decent weather.

FR was off Palm Beach when I got on the net about noon on Marine Traffic. For the past few hours, she has been sailing around in circles north of Ft. Pierce and of course, will make her way into Port C in order to dock around 5 AM. She got through the FL Straits last night before 99L got there so I think she has probably been in decent weather.

I can't see her. Wish they'd circle around up here. :D

What was the Empress' original itinerary being that they were in Nassau yesterday

We're on Empress, our original itinerary was Coco Cay on Friday, which we made, yesterday was supposed to be a sea day but we were in Nassau. Sunday was supposed to be Key West, it's now a sea day. We're going maybe 5 knots right now, don't know where we are because the position map is not on the TV

Just saw Freedom pass by Cocoa Beach. Something woke me up.

5bd435d3dee14d2748720d656b49c8ba.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thought she would come in earlier than 5 AM as she was just going slow and as I said going in circles.

She is a beautiful sight -- all lit up!

Edited by SherriZ366

We were on Freedom of the Seas (August 21 to 28). They announced on Aug 22 that our eastern itinerary would become a western one going to Costa Maya and Cozumel (instead of St. Maarten and St. Thomas).

We were the only ones in port in Costa Maya and were in port with 2 other Carnival ships in Cozumel.

We were on Freedom of the Seas (August 21 to 28). They announced on Aug 22 that our eastern itinerary would become a western one going to Costa Maya and Cozumel (instead of St. Maarten and St. Thomas).

We were the only ones in port in Costa Maya and were in port with 2 other Carnival ships in Cozumel.

Had friends on your cruise and they said they had gorgeous weather and smooth seas.