Is there a Majesty Concierge?

reedl

I am in a GS on the Sept 26 Majesty cruise, and am wondering if there is a Concierge on this ship? If there is one, are there any perks offered, etc.?

Does anyone know the email address of the concierge so that I can email this person to see if there is anything special?

I am in a GS on the Sept 26 Majesty cruise, and am wondering if there is a Concierge on this ship? If there is one, are there any perks offered, etc.?

Does anyone know the email address of the concierge so that I can email this person to see if there is anything special?

No Concierge on Majesty.

Yep, no official concierge. We were in a GS in May. There is someone from Guest services who leaves a card in the cabin which I think said Concierge on it and he calls you to make sure everything is OK but other than that nothing as far as a concierge. The evening cocktails are in the Viking Crown lounge and the loyalty ambassador, who was Shane on our cruise, comes around and makes sure everything is OK so he kind of acts like a concierge. He was very nice and helpful You have a breakfast perk where you can eat in the Compass Grill ( I think that was the name) and you can order off a menu and there's a buffet also. My only criticism of this venue is that it was terribly hot in the morning so get a table away from the window. There's reserved seating for Suites in the show lounge. Not sure about the pool area. There is no solarium. We had priority disembarkation and Shane assisted with that. I'm sure theres more but I don't recall so maybe others can fill in.

There is no concierge that you can email for reservations or anything that I'm aware of. You can always call C&A for anything special you might want.

Have a great time!

Edited by torpeedo

Thank you torpeedo for the information. I was not expecting anything, but will be surprised by any nice things that happen.

Of course I know that my Serenade cruise at the end of Oct in a GS will be much more 'perk filled' of course.

Edited by reedl

I did recall that there is a cocktail party at the Wacky Seagull on Coco Cay around noon for suites and Pinnacles and D+. Hopefully they will run that party. the Hotel Director hosts that party and I believe John Denton may be off at this time but a stand in should do it...hopefully.

Oh well. Any Perks at all on the Majesty in a GS?

• Priority check-in
  • Complimentary selected soda, beer, wine, cocktails, and hot/cold snacks in Viking Crown from 5pm to 8:30pm
  • Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows, where available.
  • Priority tender tickets on select cruises. (Tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)
  • Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining
  • Complimentary luggage valet service
  • Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboard
  • Complimentary pressing service on formal night
  • Priority departure with exclusive suite* departure lounge featuring continental breakfast

Thank you torpeedo for the information. I was not expecting anything, but will be surprised by any nice things that happen.

Of course I know that my Serenade cruise at the end of Oct in a GS will be much more 'perk filled' of course.

Oh yes you sure will! the Serenade has full perks for Suite guests. The concierge is Mario and he's very attentive and will help you with anything. The Diamond lounge is also very nice is you are a Diamond passenger as well. Enjoy!

Edited by torpeedo

Oh yes you sure will! the Serenade has full perks for Suite guests. The concierge is Mario and he's very attentive and will help you with anything. The Diamond lounge is also very nice is you are a Diamond passenger as well. Enjoy!
I will be diamond after the Serenade cruise, so I will not be able to enjoy the Diamond lounge.