Can not see my reservation day before?

vacationmommy

We sail tomorrow and I went to log on to check my paperwork and ensure I had the information about our drink packages and such I missed the online check in time I just got so busy with work but a few days ago I logged on and my reservation was showing tonight I logged on it was gone is this normal for it to not show up the day before or the day of now I will be sailing?I have never check my reservation so close to sailing on other lines so I am not sure any help would be appreciated.

There is nothing to help with, especially if you have, at minimum, emails showing your 'confirmed' sailing info.

If you do not have those emails, for your added sense of security, call X to 're-verify' you are on the sailing.

You can check in at dock side, if OLCI docs were not printed out when completed, if completed.

bon voyage

Many people fail to check in on line. You can do it all in the terminal. It might take a couple minutes extra for them to print out all the forms, but it's no big deal if you forget to do it or are unable to do it. My last three cruises I was unable to complete on-line check in because of the some glitch in the Celebrity IT system. I've quit wasting my time trying to do on-line check in anymore.

Online check on closes a few days prior the cruise. At this late sTage they have probably closed the system altogether getting the paperwork ready for embarkation requirements. You will be able to sort everything out at ,live' checkin at the pier!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

We sail tomorrow and I went to log on to check my paperwork and ensure I had the information about our drink packages and such I missed the online check in time I just got so busy with work but a few days ago I logged on and my reservation was showing tonight I logged on it was gone is this normal for it to not show up the day before or the day of now I will be sailing?I have never check my reservation so close to sailing on other lines so I am not sure any help would be appreciated.

From my experience with Celebrity the on line "reservations" always disappears on the My Reservation section a day or so before the cruise. Nothing to be concerned about. I am not sure why they do this, but perhaps they want to freeze the manifest and Celebrity does not want anyone to try and cancel on line?

You can check in at the terminal and it is really not a big deal at all.

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by jagoffee