Journey 7026 7028

hcat

Usually cruise on Celeb but going to test the waters on AZ,.,

Has anyone stayed in either of these cabins...they are forward but seem to just be clear of the lifeboats one deck below as it apears on deck plan. Hard to tell.

These cabins are one space apart...is there a hallway in between.?

Being E +, I think we can pay for a V 3 which is 7026 but could select 7028 a V 2 for same price.,not sure..but that seems closer to over life boats on the deck plan.

Any info will be appreciated...thanks

Edited by hcat

I'm in 7028 for a couple of cruises in September. I've been in that locale before and it's a good spot. I'd favour 7028 because it has a bulkhead to one side and thus a solid wall to one side of the balcony for more privacy. Potentially it cuts down on noise from the cabin next door, not that I've ever had an issue with sound proofing in other cabins.

I hope you enjoy the Azamara experience. I was a long time Celebrity cruiser (still do the odd one), but discovered Azamara in 2011 and haven't looked back. For me the smaller ships and better service in comparison is a winner.

Just realised that of course 7026 has that same bulkhead on the other side so comments about that apply. Not really anything to choose between them.

Edited by excitedofharpenden

Usually cruise on Celeb but going to test the waters on AZ,.,

Has anyone stayed in either of these cabins...they are forward but seem to just be clear of the lifeboats one deck below as it apears on deck plan. Hard to tell.

These cabins are one space apart...is there a hallway in between.?

Being E +, I think we can pay for a V 3 which is 7026 but could select 7028 a V 2 for same price.,not sure..but that seems closer to over life boats on the deck plan.

Any info will be appreciated...thanks

Not sure that the one category upgrade applies on Azamara? Though I may be wrong.

We are Elite ( but trying hard for plus !!) and have always been allocated the category we have booked.

Thanks for the replies. I did call and learn that the one category upgrade does not apply..no big issue because those 2 cabins are adjacent,

Still mulling things over,.did not care for the higher deposit required and a $50 pp admin fee for cancellation. Everything else looks very nice..appreciate your replies

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know which side the bed is on in 7028 and 7026?  I like a room with the bed to the right when you walk into the stateroom.  Any info is greatly appreciated!  Thanks.

We were in 7026 on Journey.  Great cabin. I would book it again. It is not that far forward. It is close to the forward elevators. It was a V3 when we were in it. In 2020, it is a higher category. My preference is deck 7. Deck 7 is between 2 decks of passenger cabins.....extra quiet. Deck 7 has the laundry room. I have stayed on deck 7 three times on the Journey. Either 7026 or 7028 are great cabins.

11 hours ago, Redtravel said:

We were in 7026 on Journey.  Great cabin. I would book it again. It is not that far forward. It is close to the forward elevators. It was a V3 when we were in it. In 2020, it is a higher category. My preference is deck 7. Deck 7 is between 2 decks of passenger cabins.....extra quiet. Deck 7 has the laundry room. I have stayed on deck 7 three times on the Journey. Either 7026 or 7028 are great cabins.

Was the bed to the right or to the left in 7026?