Allure Sofa Bed location

Smyles

Hello,

This will be our 2nd cruise, first with our 3yr old, first on RCI. We booked room 10439. It has a sofa bed. I see there are two layouts for the interiors. Is there a way of knowing if our pull out sofa bed will be near the door versus the queen bed being near the door?

Trying to figure out how easy it will be for one of us to go in and out of the room while our daughter naps...the sofa bed near back wall would be much better!

Thanks.

I don't think this strategy works for our room placement. We are in one of 6 interiors in a line in the middle of the front of the ship(there are other lines of 6 as well). There are no adjoined rooms in that line of 6 so I can't do the count. :-(

Not a big deal as this is the room we want regardless of the sofabed placement-it's not an adjoining room, it's on a floor with rooms above and below and it isn't too close to an elevator or grey shape that could be stewardess cupboards! So hopefully it is relatively quiet. But it would be nice to know how easy it will be for my husband to sneak in and out while she naps I'll be napping and reading while she naps as I need my downtime too but my husband will be off exploring as he goes non-stop.

Find the CLOSEST ADJOINING cabins to YOUR cabin

Pretend you are standing in the hallway, facing the adjoining cabins. The one on the „right“ bed is by the balcony.

Start going in the direction of YOUR cabin. Every other one is balcony or closet. (bed location).

It's an interior room.

I do note that all these interiors alternate between being K and L interiors and all the K rooms have the triangle showing they have the sofabed. The L rooms do not have the sofa bed. Any chance the alternating rooms somehow not only signal the placement of the sofa but whether it is just a sofa vs sofa bed? Meaning all sofa beds are in one location and the sofas (that aren't beds) are in the other location?

Hope that makes some sense!!

Hello,

This will be our 2nd cruise, first with our 3yr old, first on RCI. We booked room 10439. It has a sofa bed. I see there are two layouts for the interiors. Is there a way of knowing if our pull out sofa bed will be near the door versus the queen bed being near the door?

Trying to figure out how easy it will be for one of us to go in and out of the room while our daughter naps...the sofa bed near back wall would be much better!

Thanks.

IF IF IF IF they alternate, you will have the sofabed by the door.