OBC in lieu of Sip and Sail Promo

hightownCO

Certainly, one has to run the numbers for what works best for them.

I'm getting $500 sailing solo for my 14 day in '18.

That's a lotta' sippin'.:D

You're really getting twice the on board credit? I'm going to book a 14 night and going solo too. I figured it would be $250 and hadn't thought that it might be x2 since solo has to pay for two. That would be amaze-balls!

You're really getting twice the on board credit? I'm going to book a 14 night and going solo too. I figured it would be $250 and hadn't thought that it might be x2 since solo has to pay for two. That would be amaze-balls!

Do you realize that you have to pay twice the fare when you go solo?

Thanks for the answers about the different amounts of OBC for varying lengths of cruises. In our case, on a 15 day cruise the $250 OBC works out to $16.66 per person/day. It seems that keeping the package will be a much better value for us since a couple of glasses of wine with dinner, a pre-dinner drink and a couple of soft drinks a day will easily go over that.

Thanks for the answers about the different amounts of OBC for varying lengths of cruises. In our case, on a 15 day cruise the $250 OBC works out to $16.66 per person/day. It seems that keeping the package will be a much better value for us since a couple of glasses of wine with dinner, a pre-dinner drink and a couple of soft drinks a day will easily go over that.

smart move. we took the obc; my wife and i don't drink