Pearl Penthouse Suites

luvcarnival

I love the aft penthouses on the Pearl. I've stayed in 10164 (deck 10) a number of times. I like the 10th floor because there are staterooms above and below and the balconies are very large. 10164 is a corner cabin, so you only have folks on one side. 10664 would be the same.

That is an excellent price.

We actually prefer the forward facing SE penthouse suites. The churn of the water aft is a bit loud.

I'm just the opposite. I love the sound of the water from the back of the ship and would leave my balcony door open 24/7 if I could. I could never sail in a forward penthouse because of the wind. And this is what I love about cruising, there is something for everyone.

I'm just the opposite. I love the sound of the water from the back of the ship and would leave my balcony door open 24/7 if I could. I could never sail in a forward penthouse because of the wind. And this is what I love about cruising, there is something for everyone.

Agreed. I sleep with a fan at home mostly for the white noise. The prop wash is just music to my sleepy ears.

And we do leave it open at night while we sleep. Or cracked anyway -- about 2 inches or so. I use 2 window locks like these to keep the sliding door from moving back and forth.

Edited by triptolemus