What time can people usually walk off Regal in Brooklyn?

jt58203

I've had my airline tickets booked for months but have the opportunity to switch to something [iMO] better. According to the Princess flight quotes, one can book their flight departing LaGaurdia on or after 11 (or JFK/EWR at 12).

Our current flight leaves EWR around 2 and arrives in an airport 75 miles from my house shortly after 6 pm and we could be in our driveway around 8 pm.

The flight I am looking at leaves LGA at 11:30 am and arrives at the airport 5 miles from my house at 4:36 pm! My DH and I pack on the lighter side and could handle walking off the ship with our luggage unassisted.

Some of you might recommend that I keep my current flight so I can get to the airport more relaxed and not stressed. It's possible the ship may become delayed for some reason or another. I also understand that their EZ air flights have late arrival protection, etc. and know that I would assume all risk booking my own flights.

Just wondering if any of you have had experience walking off the Regal in Brooklyn.

I've had my airline tickets booked for months but have the opportunity to switch to something [iMO] better. According to the Princess flight quotes, one can book their flight departing LaGaurdia on or after 11 (or JFK/EWR at 12).

Our current flight leaves EWR around 2 and arrives in an airport 75 miles from my house shortly after 6 pm and we could be in our driveway around 8 pm.

The flight I am looking at leaves LGA at 11:30 am and arrives at the airport 5 miles from my house at 4:36 pm! My DH and I pack on the lighter side and could handle walking off the ship with our luggage unassisted.

Some of you might recommend that I keep my current flight so I can get to the airport more relaxed and not stressed. It's possible the ship may become delayed for some reason or another. I also understand that their EZ air flights have late arrival protection, etc. and know that I would assume all risk booking my own flights.

Just wondering if any of you have had experience walking off the Regal in Brooklyn.

It looks like you are on a New England cruise.......

Self walk off with your luggage usually begins by 7:30am.

If you are thinking of that 11:30 flight I would book a car service and do the first group self walkoff to make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get to the airport/gate.

You will have to sign up for the self disembarkation at some point during the cruise.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Walk-off on Regal in Brooklyn usually starts at 7:30am.

Construction of La Guardia airport has really resulted in very serious traffic condition around the area.