12 pack of Carnival water

deborahjo

Good because we will be on the Conquest on the 1st of October

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We loved her! And we ordered 2 12-packs - the cabin fridge kept them plenty cold but it did take a while for them to get cooled down at first. I ended up with a couple left for the drive home.

Someone will correct you even if you're right

LOL! it's funny because it's true. :)

Purified High Springs by reverse osmosis. Source Ginnie Springs, High Springs, Florida.

Ginnie springs is a big party spot for the college set. Those springs have a large amount of spilled alcohol, urine and vomit from the daily tubing trips. I really hope they don't get it from there.

http://www.ginniespringsoutdoors.com/

We have pre-ordered the last 5 cruises. I believe it is cheaper that way than to order once on the ship, but am not sure. If I wrong I am sure someone can correct me.

It is the same price through room service on the ship, but the ship will add 15% gratuity to it.

When I sailed Conquest last September, it was purified drinking water - City of Miami public water.

I drank it, of course, but much prefer spring water. Wish there was a choice of purified or spring....

If I can't get Spring water... I'll drink the tap water on the ship instead.

Is it spring water or just recycled tap water?

Does it really make any difference, from a practical point of view? "Spring water" is nothing magical. It doesn't mean the water is any better quality. A spring is just a place where the water table intersects the ground surface, so water leaks out. Though the EPA doesn't even require it to be from a real spring. Any source of groundwater, such as a well, qualifies as spring water for them. Which is reasonable enough since it's the same water and is the same quality, but technically it's not from a spring to me. Spring water may or may not be treated.

If it's purified tap water, well then the question is where did the tap water come from? If the municipality they get it from gets their water from a well, then officially that's spring water too according to the EPA. "Purified" means that it has been treated to remove impurities down the 10 parts per million. Which sounds good, but a lot of the water's taste comes from the impurities, and many people prefer the taste with more impurities than purified water has. (The impurities we are talking about aren't dangerous ones)

End the end, bottled spring, purified, tap water from on the ship, any of them are safe to drink.

Edited by Earthworm Jim