Milk of magnesia?

ladygal4.4

How do I bring this medicine on board? It's in liquid form and I really need it. I have documentation from my doctor that it's on my medication list, but it's an OTC med so there is no prescription.

Any suggestions??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Security on a ship is not like on a plane.

There is no "liquids rule". Bring on what you need!

No worries!

They're not going to snag it since they'll see it's a liquid and make sure I'm not smuggling alcohol on board? That's where I'm confused.

They're not going to snag it since they'll see it's a liquid and make sure I'm not smuggling alcohol on board? That's where I'm confused.

Just bring a brand-new sealed bottle and you'll be fine. They won't think you're smuggling.

Think you will be fine, never heard of them taking anyones meds especially with Dr note

Bring it on your carry on along with the note. MOM has a distinct smell and will not smell like alcohol. I did not see any on board when my daughter was sick so I wouldn't count on that. We had to wait until we got to Cozumel to get some meds for my sick daughter.

Why do you think you would have a problem bringing this on board? I usually put mine in a ziplock bag so if it spills or breaks it is contained. If I have a carry on I put it in there, if not it goes in my checked bag. I never leave on a cruise without mine, the definitely eat differently on a cruise and want it just in case.

How do I bring this medicine on board? It's in liquid form and I really need it. I have documentation from my doctor that it's on my medication list, but it's an OTC med so there is no prescription.

Any suggestions??

MoM is not a beverage. The rules concerning "liquids" and "plastic bottles" relates to beverages.

If anyone questions a bottle of MoM and subjects it to the beverage restrictions, they need to be reassigned to another job.

If truly concerned some dolt with confiscate your liquid MoM, carry it in tablet form as another has suggested. Reconstitute it on board if liquid form is required due to swallowing issues.

Any suggestions??

No problem in bringing it with you.