$25 Deposit till Monday

whatyouknowsays

Is anyone else having issues booking the new promotion of $25 deposits on sailings for 2017. I have read the exclusions and the one I have reserved is not one of them. I also read the instructions on how to bypass online, and it is still saying I have to put $900 reservation hold.

Cheers!

Is anyone else having issues booking the new promotion of $25 deposits on sailings for 2017. I have read the exclusions and the one I have reserved is not one of them. I also read the instructions on how to bypass online, and it is still saying I have to put $900 reservation hold.

Cheers!

Yes, Celebrity's website is at it again :rolleyes: I booked my cruise and put it on hold, then call Celebrity to pay the $50 deposit.

The reduced deposits are becoming more popular but I've never had any luck being able to process the reduced deposit amount online. Their system does not seem to have been updated to allow for this on applicable sailings...crazy! So per previous ious poster...book cruise, place on courtesy hold and ring them to pay deposit!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The reduced deposits are becoming more popular but I've never had any luck being able to process the reduced deposit amount online. Their system does not seem to have been updated to allow for this on applicable sailings...crazy! So per previous ious poster...book cruise, place on courtesy hold and ring them to pay deposit!!

So that's why. Thanks.

Even on your invoice, you'll see that $900 is due for the deposit. They don't over-ride that information. It freaks some people out that don't know about this. Most TAs do.

It appears you're booking on your own and not through a TA, so just call Celebrity and tell them you want to make the $25 deposit.

For others - if you book through a TA who has a Group for your sailing, then you will most likely have to make the $900 full deposit to be part of the Group and get those benefits.

I found it buried in the small print of the "Two If By Sea Sale" page on the X site. It doesn't seem to be restricted to only those cruises that are included in the sale. Nice!

"$25 Reduced Deposit Offer is applicable to new bookings made September 1-5, 2016, for cruises departing December 1, 2016 – April 30, 2018. Reduced deposit excludes group bookings, suites, Celebrity Explorations, Alaska Cruisetours and Galapagos sailings. Reduced deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Offer is applicable to U.S. and Canada only. To redeem at celebritycruises.com, proceed to the payment page, select "Other" in the deposit field and enter the deposit amount. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity's cancellation policy for details."

Cheers!

Give them a call.

I found it buried in the small print of the "Two If By Sea Sale" page on the X site. It doesn't seem to be restricted to only those cruises that are included in the sale. Nice!

"$25 Reduced Deposit Offer is applicable to new bookings made September 1-5, 2016, for cruises departing December 1, 2016 – April 30, 2018. Reduced deposit excludes group bookings, suites, Celebrity Explorations, Alaska Cruisetours and Galapagos sailings. Reduced deposit must be paid by deposit payment required due date. Offer is applicable to U.S. and Canada only. To redeem at celebritycruises.com, proceed to the payment page, select "Other" in the deposit field and enter the deposit amount. Standard full deposit penalty is applied if booking is cancelled within final payment period; see Celebrity's cancellation policy for details."

Does not also include repositioning, TAs and TPs

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/16052489_CEL_September_Offer_25Deposit_EditFields.pdf

I had my TA phone them to get it straightened out re: $25 pp deposit until Monday.

They charged my credit card the full amount and refunded all but the deposit.

Anyway, after 3 days of frustration I got booked with 1/2 off 2nd person, one perk and $25 pp deposit.

This sale was considerably less then the prices I was quoted a week ago and my cruise just opened up for booking the last week of August and was sold out by last Friday.

The choose your Perk option was not working properly for my cruise selection.