Visit on Azamara Quest

Chris92671

Today, friday september 2nd I was invited on board by Captain Jose Vilarinho for a guided tour onboard while she was docked in Oslo.

She looks good and have a good atmosphere with a classy modern interiorer. I would like to cruise on here one day.

Below it's a link to my Flickr album of her visit with photos from her arrival, interiorer and departure.

Some of the tables for two are quite close together, however, we find that it works very well as it enables you to chat with your neighbours comfortably if you wish to, but there is no pressure if you prefer not. We have never found the close proximity to be a problem, possibly because you rarely sit down to eat at the same time as the next table so a friendly smile on arrival is usual and then body language takes care of the decision whether to chat or not. There are other tables for two which are no where near other tables, so it is always possible to request privacy if you wish.

Just off the Quest. We might dine more in Discoveries if the tables for two had more spacing. There are very few two-tops where it's possible to have a private conversation. In Windows Cafe and the Patio, the tables are also on top of one another, but that is to be expect in those venues. We mostly dine in the specialty restaurants and I was dismayed to see a slight change in Aqualina. There are two-tops on top of one another in the back of the restaurant.

Agree with Ebeth63. We dined in all locations including Prime C and Aqualina, and had no issue with the proximity of the tables. The issue is more with the volume of voices. We relocated our Sunset Bar table one afternoon due to the overwhelmingly loud voices of guests a number of tables away from ours.