AMADagio Rhone Paris-Barcelona Live

SCHappilyRetired

• 4 weeks later...

I am back with another question.

Since you took AMA transfer in Paris, you probably took their Barcelona transfer. Since they know your flight time, do you tell them what time you want to go or do they tell you?

I am back with another question.

Since you took AMA transfer in Paris, you probably took their Barcelona transfer. Since they know your flight time, do you tell them what time you want to go or do they tell you?

Obviously, our flight over into CDG they met us. They actually waited also 2 hours due to the HUGH delay at border control. When we left Barcelona, the cruise manager let us know a time. We did not feel it was enough time, I think just under 2 hours. We asked for an earlier departure from the hotel and picked up an extra 1/2 hour. We had a few people on our bus over so I don't know if others had a concern and he acted on it. Hope this helps.

Obviously, our flight over into CDG they met us. They actually waited also 2 hours due to the HUGH delay at border control. When we left Barcelona, the cruise manager let us know a time. We did not feel it was enough time, I think just under 2 hours. We asked for an earlier departure from the hotel and picked up an extra 1/2 hour. We had a few people on our bus over so I don't know if others had a concern and he acted on it. Hope this helps.

Thanks.

I am used to going to the airports 3 hours before flights to feel comfortable.

Our flight to Canada is at 2pm on a Sunday from BCN. I like to walk around the airport, and go to the Duty Free store.

I have the AMA transfers, Special Edition, Paris, and Barcelona tours booked.

Thanks.

I am used to going to the airports 3 hours before flights to feel comfortable.

Our flight to Canada is at 2pm on a Sunday from BCN. I like to walk around the airport, and go to the Duty Free store.

I have the AMA transfers, Special Edition, Paris, and Barcelona tours booked.

Sounds like your on top of it! Each cruise manager may be different but I don't think it would hurt to let them know when you arrive in Barcelona your concern on your airport arrival time. This would give them more time to plan their buses.