Triumph Internet Package

wantocruisemore

I'm hoping it will at least work well enough for FB messaging. I want to keep in contact with DH back home in Oct. I figured it would be too slow for pics since that can take a lot of bandwidth but hopefully messaging is quick. I've heard good things about the APP working well for messaging on the boat between phones so plan to use that to keep in touch with the girls on board to meet up for lunch etc. Just need something to touch base back home.

I had the Value package on the B2B Journeys cruise last Oct. I was on deck 2 and really didn't have any issues. Of course, it's going to be slower when others are apt to use it. Sea days will be slower. Since I wake up very early, I had no problems with speed at 0500.

I use IMessage and never had any problems with that.

Is there an unlimited package? I was on the Victory last year, can't really say it's worth it. But I'm on the Triumph next month and would probably buy give it another shot.

You can purchase it by the day or by the cruise. There's no data limit, but you can only use one device at a time.