Internet Pricing

joandian

I'm currently seeing a 30% discount for prepaid internet on our upcoming Mariner cruise. Has anyone bought an internet package before sailing and tried to get the D+ discount applied once onboard? Maybe OBC rather than refund.

I'm currently seeing a 30% discount for prepaid internet on our upcoming Mariner cruise. Has anyone bought an internet package before sailing and tried to get the D+ discount applied once onboard? Maybe OBC rather than refund.

You cannot purchase pre-cruise and use the D+ discount on board. You must purchase onboard to use your D+ discount.

I am also seeing the 30% internet sale. $9.09 per day.

Can someone tell me what the actual onboard pricing is for 1 device, surf only??

And what about any specials they run all week?? Anyone have those deals??

WE are doing the Freedoms first 8 day sailing.

Sea day and then a Labadee, so no service there. May try to muddle thru those first two days without wifi.

Then we do San Juan (free calls home) and then St Maarten and St. Kitts where we will probably find a bar/restaurant to check in at home.

Then the last two sea days. May just decide to buy internet for those two days.

I think when we sailed the navigator in April, there was a special for last couple days for an internet package. Just curious. Does anyone know those prices???

I have another question if someone knows the answer. If I purchase the 1 device internet for the length of our cruise (10 days) can I switch between devices? Eg, use it on my iphone and then disconnect and use on the laptop or would I need to purchase '2 devices' to do this?

Thanks!

I have another question if someone knows the answer. If I purchase the 1 device internet for the length of our cruise (10 days) can I switch between devices? Eg, use it on my iphone and then disconnect and use on the laptop or would I need to purchase '2 devices' to do this?

Thanks!

One device package is fine. You are allowed one device logged on the wifi at a time for the one device package. Two devices can be logged in at a time with the two device package and so on.

Just remember to type logout.com in the web browser of the device you are using when you want to switch devices.

One device package is fine. You are allowed one device logged on the wifi at a time for the one device package. Two devices can be logged in at a time with the two device package and so on.

Just remember to type logout.com in the web browser of the device you are using when you want to switch devices.

We didn't type anything on Liberty to switch between devices. We just turned wifi off and then would log on a different device. No problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but the price per day may or may not be the same as if you had purchased on day 1.

Going on transpacific - 24 nights - and thinking about not pre-purchasing the current full cruise discount priced internet option. Considering using our "comp" D+ 2-24 hour sessions. And then doing a few more days. Does Royal offer (on board) short term or daily / multiple day specials? And what might those prices be? And is is possible to purchase on day at a time for the surf? Surf and stream? We have never bought internet for our other cruises as we knew where in the ports we could go to catch up on emails. Thanks ...

Going on transpacific - 24 nights - and thinking about not pre-purchasing the current full cruise discount priced internet option. Considering using our "comp" D+ 2-24 hour sessions. And then doing a few more days. Does Royal offer (on board) short term or daily / multiple day specials? And what might those prices be? And is is possible to purchase on day at a time for the surf? Surf and stream? We have never bought internet for our other cruises as we knew where in the ports we could go to catch up on emails. Thanks ...

I don't know what promo might be offered, but you can buy one day at a time. I seen the cost for one day (actually one 24-hour period) reported as $20 for surf and $28 for stream.

I don't know what promo might be offered, but you can buy one day at a time. I seen the cost for one day (actually one 24-hour period) reported as $20 for surf and $28 for stream.

thank you...

aren't you about to go on Explorer - Alaska?