Silk restaurant special menu on Allure?

My husband and I are looking at dining options and restaurants on Allure. We are a little confused about the Silk restaurant. We have My Time Dining. My husband saw a very nice Asian menu for a Silk restaurant on Anthem on RCL's website but it seems that the Silk restaurant on Allure is for regular dining and not a special menu. Do they have a section set aside or a restaurant with the same menu that we saw for a Silk restaurant on Anthem on Allure? I hope this is not too confusing of a question.

My husband and I are looking at dining options and restaurants on Allure. We are a little confused about the Silk restaurant. We have My Time Dining. My husband saw a very nice Asian menu for a Silk restaurant on Anthem on RCL's website but it seems that the Silk restaurant on Allure is for regular dining and not a special menu. Do they have a section set aside or a restaurant with the same menu that we saw for a Silk restaurant on Anthem on Allure? I hope this is not too confusing of a question.

The restaurant called Silk on Allure is just the name of one deck of the main dining room. Same menu as the rest of the main dining room.

Edited by clarea

The confusion lies in the fact that when you go to their website and click on Allure and complimentary dining options Silk rest. is one of the options and there is a menu for it. But if you look at your tab it says Anthem of the Seas so it must be a glitch on their part??

Correct, and it's one of many on Royal's website.

If you remember back a year or two RCCL was going to implement Dynamic Dining on the Oasis and Allure like they have it on the Anthem. Due to the highly negative reviews they received after doing it on the Anthem they cancelled the plans for the Oasis class. Meanwhile, during the overhauls of the Oasis in 2014 and the Allure in 2015 they went ahead and changed the name of the 5th floor MDR to Silk even though the menu is identical with the American Icon restaurant on decks 3 and 4.