Is Starbucks included in new Deluxe and Replenish Drink pacakges?

Shell4624

This is being discussed on Royal's Facebook page. RCL will not honor Starbucks if the early version of the a Deluxe drink package was purchased. Starbucks is not included any more. The only option if bought for the coffee is cancel. RCL response was very pointed on this discussion.

Enchantment does not have a dedicated Starbucks venue. Enchantment has a Cafe Latte-Tudes, which has always been included in the Replenish and Ultimate packages.

Oh. I see. I guess I never noticed the difference. One is just the same as the other to me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Add me to the list of unhappy customers who purchased the new beverage package partly because of starbucks drinks being included. My cruise isn't until April but the fact that I could get a starbucks ice coffee in the morning is what made me decide to get the package. There will be days where I will only have 3 or 4 drinks but I figured the specialty coffee drinks would almost balance it out.

If we booked under the brochure (which I saved) that said it was included, I really wish Royal would step up and allow those passengers to purchase them. Or at least offer them a reimbursement for the starbucks coffees they buy on the cruise.

I came back to Royal because I was tired of Carnival and Norwegian cutbacks and stunts like this.... Guess Royal is declining as well.

You will still be able to get Starbucks style drinks, ie espresso based specialty coffees/iced coffee/frappuccino at cafe promenade, or on smaller ships at cafe lattetudes

Oh. I see. I guess I never noticed the difference. One is just the same as the other to me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Don't worry, many people have been confused by this. There are frequently posts that say something like "well I got Starbucks with my package on freedom" when there isn't and never has been a Starbucks on the freedom.

Royal Caribbean Australia just announced on Facebook

" Hi everyone, specialty coffees are included in the Deluxe and Refreshment Beverage Packages, including specialty coffee sold through Café Promenade, La Patisserie and Two70 cafe. Unfortunately Starbucks coffee sold through Starbucks licenced kiosks on our Oasis class ships Oasis, Harmony, Allure of the Seas are not included."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there all you Starbucks lovers. Can any one of you please tell me what Chardonnay is served onboard. We are sailing on Ovation from Sydney in December and are debating whether to purchase the new Drinks Package. It says "Wine by the glass up to $14" but the only Chardonnay I can find in any wine list from RCCL is Koonunga Hill (an Australian wine that I can purchase for $10 a bottle). I have asked RCCL for a wine list but all I got was Merlot. Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Reisling etc - no help at all. You would think when they are trying to sell their drinks packages they would be more helpful. Would appreciate any feedback.

So confused! :confused: I have three different copies of the FAQ. This is the information I got when I followed the link just now.

8. Do beverage packages that include premium coffee include Starbucks?

a. No, none of the beverage packages include Starbucks beverages within the licensed stores. Proudly

brewed Starbucks coffee sold in locations other than the licensed stores is included as part of

qualifying packages for guests to enjoy.

I guess they can't make up their minds. My mom and I are are going on Oasis in ten days. If this is the case, she may cancel her package and just buy her Starbucks. I think she's planning on spending a lot of time sitting there and people watching :)