Question about cruises out of New York

jolyroger

I apologize if this has already been asked but is Carnival not doing any Cruises out of New York next April? I see that they are starting back next yr in June but wasn't sure if they ever add any cruises as this yr goes on. I could of sworn I seen April 2017 earlier this yr but I could of been looking a this yrs and not even thinking. Thanks for any help

They used to have one cruise in April to Bermuda and Newport when it had a ship in it's home port seasonally, before putting a ship there year round and flopping. Dancing down 5th Avenue as I remember.

But now it's rotated based on afterthought. This season it's the Sunshine. NY deserves better than a 20 year old ship.

They used to have one cruise in April to Bermuda and Newport when it had a ship in it's home port seasonally, before putting a ship there year round and flopping. Dancing down 5th Avenue as I remember.

But now it's rotated based on afterthought. This season it's the Sunshine. NY deserves better than a 20 year old ship.

The NCL Breakaway iwas built in 2013. I believe it operates year round from NY. Great ship, had a wonderful cruise to Bermuda back in June. Great alternative to Carnival.

The NCL Breakaway iwas built in 2013. I believe it operates year round from NY. Great ship, had a wonderful cruise to Bermuda back in June. Great alternative to Carnival.

Might have to look into this . We cruised out of new york on the Miracle few yrs back and loved how we didnt have to fly, just took Peter Pan bus. Also with a family of 4 in April flying is quite pricey due to Spring break, but may have to look into NCL.

do not forget about the NCL Gem too. Sightly older ship. i kinda find the design/layout of the Gem better then the Breakaway.