Blu

pmcue

Thought we would share a Blu tale from our most recent Eclipse cruise. One evening we walked over to Blu (we were in Aqua Class) for dinner about 7:30 and there was a short queue waiting for tables. The couple of front of us were ranting and raving (and raising their voices) with the Maitre'd about getting a table. They kept saying., "we are in the most expensive suite on the ship and want a table NOW." The Maitre'd told them that he had to first accommodate those assigned to the restaurant (Aqua) but that he would be happy to seat them in about 30 minutes. These folks kept arguing, "we are in the most expensive suite" as the Maitre'd patiently stood his ground. After that couple stomped off (probably to go to Luminae) there was a lot of quiet clapping from those of us waiting.

So Yes, those in Suites can dine in Blu....but it is on a space available basis.

Hank

But in fact I would never eat in Blu if I were a suite holder unless I was dining with friends in Aquaclass. The difference between the two restaurants is substantial. Or what am I missing ?

We have met folks on ship before and decided to dine with them. We did this in Blu and enjoyed it. This was prior to Luminae so was just curious. Plus wife is Vegetarian so some nights may see something there versus the others, as the Veg options are more limited.