Paradise Point Tram - afternoon

EZcruiserfamily

The ride up and down is 10-15 minutes, wandering the tiny shops on top or having refreshments are up to you. An hour would suffice.

Unknown time would be if there was a line waiting to ride. We have never had to wait in a line, but we tend to go in the late morning. I vaguely remember having to wait 5-10 minutes for a ride down.

My ageing memory seems to recall that the round trip was $22. last time we were there. (January 2016)

We did this last week after a morning snorkel. After the snorkel we ate on the ship then headed out to Paradise Point.

90 minutes sounds about right. That includes time to walk to/from the ship and to ride up and down. We spent about 30 mins up top which was enough time to take some pictures and drink a Bushwacker at the bar. I've read not to bother with the food (not worth eating and very long wait time).

Definitely worth your time at least once IMHO, but I wouldn't recommend going unless you have more than 1 hr total. We'd want to be able to spend 1.5 - 2 hrs at PP after a beach and enjoy the music and drinks, and if not driving up we'd want to add even more time for the walk and ride each way. But for a quick drink and look-see you could probably get by with 1.5 - 2 hrs...