Sailing the Miracle, shower question

S&S Cruisers 1983

No shelf in interior or balcony cabins. There is a bit of room on top of the soap/shampoo dispenser.

I've used a small suction cup shelf basket. (Purchased at 99Ranch Market, caters to the Asian market).

Could hang something from the soap dispenser with a piece of heavy string.

Edited by SadieN

No shelf in interior or balcony cabins. There is a bit of room on top of the soap/shampoo dispenser.

I've used a small suction cup shelf basket. (Purchased at 99Ranch Market, caters to the Asian market).

Could hang something from the soap dispenser with a piece of heavy string.

Thanks. We are in a balcony cabin. I hadn't thought about a suction cup shelf. Although not sure how much it could hold.

Thanks. We are in a balcony cabin. I hadn't thought about a suction cup shelf. Although not sure how much it could hold.

Holds my travel size shampoo and conditioner.

Mine is a shelf/holder designed for kitchen sinks. It won't hold full size products.

Another idea is to get the Command hooks for water conditions. Hang a basket from that.

Edited by SadieN

I really like that!

Thanks, we each have our own mesh bag. I shower on the Miracle in the spa with the 5 nozzle shower and take the mesh bag along in my backpack to the spa. It is handy and we both get our own shower to get ready, too. The free spa shower has a rainfall overhead fixture and 4 side spray nozzles.

spa2.jpg

• 1 month later...
Thanks, we each have our own mesh bag. I shower on the Miracle in the spa with the 5 nozzle shower and take the mesh bag along in my backpack to the spa. It is handy and we both get our own shower to get ready, too. The free spa shower has a rainfall overhead fixture and 4 side spray nozzles.

spa2.jpg

Is this shower free to use or do you have to be getting a treatment? Also, do you know if the sauna/steam are no charge on Miracle?

Is this shower free to use or do you have to be getting a treatment? Also, do you know if the sauna/steam are no charge on Miracle?

This shower on the Miracle is not only free whether or not you are getting a spa treatment it is awesome. I used it several weeks ago on my cruise and then I went daily for my shower there rather than use the cabin shower.