Sky Suite Perks

mabones

Same as the other NCL ships. Priority boarding and disembarkation, breakfast and lunch in Cagney's, concierge and butler service, suite and VIP party with officers and a small section reserved in the theater. We have been on the Sky 4 times. Only one time in a suite. Would have to be a great deal for us to do that again. We had a great time, but we feel it is a bit to much money for 3 or 4 days. We just got off last Friday and thought the balcony was enough.

I have a owners suite on the Sept 19 cruise....I thought $1500 was a fair price for what's offered. Same suite will cost $6000 on a bigger ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had the penthouse next to the OS a few years ago, paid 500 dollars each for two. It was a big suite and quite nice. However it rained one day and all of the front suites balconies filled up with water and never did drain off. So you will have a nice hot tub plus your own swimming pool. If this does happen to you insist that the butler has the water removed. We ask, but they never did come. So don't give up and INSIST they do. You will really want to use your balcony.

I have a owners suite on the Sept 19 cruise....I thought $1500 was a fair price for what's offered. Same suite will cost $6000 on a bigger ship.

You are also comparing a 3 or 4 day cruise to a week long cruise.

We had an aft facing suite on the Sky and the suites derive by the concierge and her staff was the best we have had on any ship.

Enjoy!

The benefits are the same as on the other NCL ships. You will have a seperation place to wait for your priority embarkation, breakfast and lunch located at Cagneys on the Sky, little snacks delivered to your room each afternoon, the concierge can quickly take you through the ship if you are running late at the islands, concierge will check on you a couple of times a day to see if you are in need of anything to make your cruise any more comfortable, Captains Party, priority disembarkation. These were all of our experiences on the Sky on our 4 day, March 2016 cruise in an aft suite. We have stayed in aft suites, 1 and 2 BR Haven suites and Garden Villas and even though the Sky may be more of a "booze cruise" style since it is a shorter in length of days cruise, our suite experience was similar to our week long cruises in terms of service and benefits.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Edited by realcindylouwho

We had an OS on the 4 day... It was great! The hottub alone was worth the price!

That's why we've got one booked. The only time we can cruise is over the Christmas holidays this year, and we're hoping that between the hot tub and the expanded free room service we won't have to venture out into the crowds too much. :-)

Edited by bookbabe