Grand "Suite" Surprises at Check In??

Nothing like that is included. However, Royal Caribbean offers lots of different in cabin decorations, drinks and edible treats that you can buy to be put in your cabin before you arrive.
As was previously posted a fruit tray and a bottle of Evian is waiting for you in your GS when you arrive....K.O.:)

For some strange reason we always seem to get special treats delivered to our cabin (GS) each night before dinner - (of course the fruit basket when we arrive w/ some sparkling water), then usually a cheese & fruit platter, chocolate covered strawberries, small sandwiches, cookie platter, etc. Not complaining.............just hope they continue with these nightly goodies.
Not strange, normal.....K.O.:)

For some strange reason we always seem to get special treats delivered to our cabin (GS) each night before dinner - (of course the fruit basket when we arrive w/ some sparkling water), then usually a cheese & fruit platter, chocolate covered strawberries, small sandwiches, cookie platter, etc. Not complaining.............just hope they continue with these nightly goodies.

We only got the chocolate covered strawberries delivered on the first formal night. Never had a fruit basket delivered - only a plate with a few pieces of fruit. Never got any of this stuff on RCCL.

Now, Princess is a different matter - always got the fruit basket, there was an orchid in the room, and we got appetizers every night and extra special treats on formal night.

As was previously posted a fruit tray and a bottle of Evian is waiting for you in your GS when you arrive....K.O.:)

Ours was delivered while we were at dinner the first night. We also did not get the bottle of wine we ordered for the cabin until day 3 when we had the concierge intervene. We gave him the confirmation and let him track it down.

Okay, then where is it ...

DSC_7801_zpst2rvdoos.jpg

DSC_7803_zps6uzgroqt.jpg

DSC_7811_zps1a5teiek.jpg

The water was there, but I didn't see a tray of fruit.

Edited by Cuizer2

These pictures are exactly the same as a Grand Suite on Enchantment including the balcony. On arrival, we had a dinner plate with fruit and during the 4 night cruise we had a small plate of sweets. There was bottled water but we thought it was part of the buy here from refrig. Next time we will ask about the water.

Edited by troykahack

I have always enjoyed the concierge option but never wanted a butler. I like to do things for myself and wouldn't want to seem rude to someone who justs wants to help. We even have days when we tell the steward to just leave the room because we always take a nap anyway and we don't make much of a mess. Once a day clean is great for us. We love the GS for the size and are pretty easy to please.

We only got the chocolate covered strawberries delivered on the first formal night. Never had a fruit basket delivered - only a plate with a few pieces of fruit. Never got any of this stuff on RCCL.

Now, Princess is a different matter - always got the fruit basket, there was an orchid in the room, and we got appetizers every night and extra special treats on formal night.

Get these little goodies on every RCL cruise!....K.O.:)

We had a small plate of fruit also and the bottle of Evian. As diamond plus, we also had a bottle of champagne and a small welcome basket. Sometimes they just forget I guess, Last cruise our steward forgot a lot of stuff for our room but got them for us quickly when we asked. I think it is the hazard of people lingering to get off the ship and the rest of us wanting to board as early as we can.

• 3 months later...

We just got back from a cruise on Rhapsody on February 4. There was a plate of fruit, including a few strawberries, and we had a plate of cookies, two small bottles of water and one large Evian bottle of water waiting for us when we arrived. I'm sure it depends on which ship you are on as to which bonuses they select for your room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you use a Travel Agent? They might have provided these for you... My friends TA had wine and chocolate covered strawberries sent to us on our Indy cruise...

We just got back from a cruise on Rhapsody on February 4. There was a plate of fruit, including a few strawberries, and we had a plate of cookies, two small bottles of water and one large Evian bottle of water waiting for us when we arrived. I'm sure it depends on which ship you are on as to which bonuses they select for your room.

We had exact same setup on GS Allure last week. They were not in our cabin when we arrived but before dinner. We also had chocolates and Chocolate covered Strawberries during the week.

We had exact same setup on GS Allure last week. They were not in our cabin when we arrived but before dinner. We also had chocolates and Chocolate covered Strawberries during the week.

No chocolate covered strawberries here.

• 1 month later...
Don't know what to tell you, we get one each and every time we are in a GS....K.O.:rolleyes:

Great pictures. Can someone tell me if you can see the TV from bed, it doesn't look like it 😮

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yes you can see TV from everywhere but bathroom , also there is a dvd player do bring some dvd's RCCL tv selection sucks, might need to get remote for dvd from concierge

Thanks, the angle seems like you wouldn't be able to. Does it swivel?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

We had a Sky Suite on Celebrity and that came with a butler, daily tea service, fresh fruit daily, fresh flowers, welcome champagne, nightly hors d'oeuvres all delivered to your suite. Also as many bottles of water we wanted. On the last formal night we also received another bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and shrimp cocktail. It was all very nice. I have no idea if it remains the same now, that was our first cruise, 10 years ago. I'm still looking forward to experiencing a GS on RCI, even if there's no champagne, I'm sure I'll find some ;)