Haven h5

SimplySherman

Sherman:

What ship and when are you sailing? The next 3 weeks on Getaway and Escape have a large number of H4 suites available. I would ask the price for that. Much more space and you can even have 3 separate sleeping areas. We have heard the tales of people getting them at a steal of a price.

I will check on the h4. Can you talk the upsell fairy down? 9/25 cruise date. Good point on the DSC, would increase the cost more. Thanks again. This is my respit break, 284 magical days of being 24/7 care provider. Dad turns 101 tomorrow, however I am growing weary & need a little break.

Ps, the local sheriff is going to appear tomorrow, give him a big card, after they arrest him for being "overage" and give him a blue light ride down the road. Dad will love it😊

You need a break! And that is an amazing thing you are doing for your Dad! :)

If you want pampering & relaxation & the price & sleeping arrangements work for you, upgrade! You can relax in the Haven. The DSC is like $2 per person per day more so you are talking $14 per person for a 7 day cruise - $42 for 3 people - worth it for the upgrade.

I will check on the h4. Can you talk the upsell fairy down? 9/25 cruise date. Good point on the DSC, would increase the cost more. Thanks again. This is my respit break, 284 magical days of being 24/7 care provider. Dad turns 101 tomorrow, however I am growing weary & need a little break.

Ps, the local sheriff is going to appear tomorrow, give him a big card, after they arrest him for being "overage" and give him a blue light ride down the road. Dad will love it😊

Yes you can try to make a counter offer for the upsell....be ready with a price per person that you are willing to offer and make the counter offer.

Hi everyone. Have been offered an upsell😊 Would 3 adults be comfortable? Thank you in advance! Enjoy cruising.

Ps it would be an upgrade from an angled balcony

Would you mind sharing what your offer was? Just curious. I'm on the same sailing and got an offer, but it was abysmal. I'd love to upgrade to an H5, but not at what they offered. If it doesn't work out, I'll be very happy in my MB :)

Thank you everyone. Great way to think about the DSC, not a big deal. Offer was 1K each for 2bedroom, $750 for H5 pp. Made my eyes bulge. Probably will be my last trip for awhile. Traveling with my DH & his wonderful sister. My incredible daughter is moving in for the week to take care of dad. Happy cruising everyone, even without the lobster🦀.

Would you mind sharing what your offer was? Just curious. I'm on the same sailing and got an offer, but it was abysmal. I'd love to upgrade to an H5, but not at what they offered. If it doesn't work out, I'll be very happy in my MB :)

I am watching this cruise for sis. Still over half the H5 left. Make THEM an offer!

God Bless You for the care and love you give your Dad. I would try for a better deal because all they can say is no and you still have a good cabin.