Cruise Personalizer and SIP and Sail promo

hugger

Is there anywhere in your reservation or the cruise personalizer to be able to see the Sip and Sail Promo listed?

How do I prove we actually have it? I have turned the res over to our TA just before making final payment.

Will it be listed on my documents? I would be very upset to get onboard and have a problem.

:confused:

As I was just a bit nervous not having anything in hand as proof that we had booked under this program.

If anyone has used the Sip and Sail program already - can I ask If you had to pay a 15% gratuity on top of it? My TA says he thinks that they will charge our credit card prior to boarding the ship for this gratuity.

I think he my be incorrect as ours shows the promo is worth 788.90 for 14 days and if I divide that up it comes out to 56.35 per day. Meaning the tip is already included???

Edited by hugger

As I was just a bit nervous not having anything in hand as proof that we had booked under this program.

If anyone has used the Sip and Sail program already - can I ask If you had to pay a 15% gratuity on top of it? My TA says he thinks that they will charge our credit card prior to boarding the ship for this gratuity.

I think he my be incorrect as ours shows the promo is worth 788.90 for 14 days and if I divide that up it comes out to 56.35 per day. Meaning the tip is already included???

The tip is included - there are no additional costs with sip and sail unless you choose to provide additional tips in cash to favourite bar staff.

Go to your cruise personalizer, then click on "Onboard Reservations". Scroll down to the bottom of page and you should see it there under "Reservations and Purchases". My first Sip and Sail showed up right away. The second one took about five days. There's even a print option to print out the confirmation to take with you.

As others have said, the tips are included, but you can always choose to tip your favorite servers extra.

Edited by partybarbie

I was able to find it in the cruise personalizer and print it out.

I feel better having it in hand from their website.

Nice to know the tips are included - if we find a favorite bartender we will take care of them as we appreciate GOOD service. Not that all aren't good but some are just better than other's.

We have 54 days before our B2B cruise - booked it so long ago and now we are starting to get in cruise mode and very excited. Planning is a major part of the the fun

The cost of the beverage package is actually $49 plus 15% gratuity which comes to $56.35 per day.

The cost of the beverage package is actually $49 plus 15% gratuity which comes to $56.35 per day.

once I was able to print out what was included in the sip and sail promo it appeared to me that the tip was indeed included

THANK YOU

You are right. Your TA is incorrect.

I've printed the webpage confirmations for beverage package, speciality restaurant, and OBC from the Princess Cruise Personalizer to take.

I don't think the TA invoice would be any help if there's an issue when I'm onboard.

If the Princess onboad system doesn't show that I have a perk, it's unlikely Princess rep would override the system based on a copy of a TA Agency invoice.