Solstice Hawaii to Sydney

lynsteve

I would think highly unlikely on this cruise at that time. It certainly didn't happen when we left Hawaii.

We did this cruise a couple of years ago, it really was fantastic. There was no sail away parties on our cruise, however they did an early morning 'sail in' party in Aukland on the helipad. We were served hot chocolate! It was a cool morning. It was by invite only, I think for suites and Elites...If you are keen to do a sail away/sail in helipad event let the Captain's Club host know as others have said on another thread invites can be quite random.

Highlights for us on this cruise included a close encounter with a whale as we passed Morea whilst enjoying early morning coffee on the balcony, seeing Bora Bora appear out of the morning mist, visiting Hobiton in NZ and then sailing into Sydney Harbour just as it was going light.

Enjoy your cruise!

lynsteve: If you are on the upcoming Solstice September 19th sailing then we will be onboard also. Since we have visited all the ports on the September 19th cruise (i.e., we've been to Bora Bora and Papeete on two prior cruises) I haven't been very active on the roll call, and haven't looked at it for some time. But I don't recall reading any plans regarding roll call participants meeting at a bar for the embarkation.

We have embarked at Honolulu (also at a very late time) on one cruise and have had port calls at Honolulu on two other Celebrity cruises. There were no sailaway parties on the helipad on those occasions.

We are on the Sydney to Singapore leg and there were no "formal" plans for a Rollcall sailaway out of Sydney which incidently is one of the world's best Harbours. We have suggested that we meet on the starboard side of the sunset bar as the port side is a smoking area. Anyone doing a B2B is welcome to join us

We are on the Sydney to Singapore leg and there were no "formal" plans for a Rollcall sailaway out of Sydney which incidently is one of the world's best Harbours. We have suggested that we meet on the starboard side of the sunset bar as the port side is a smoking area. Anyone doing a B2B is welcome to join us

will see you there.