free wifi Aqua Class

caz61

Hi can anyone tell me if free wifi is still included in Aqua Class bookings.I can't find anything on celebrity web site and I had this when on Celebrity Reflection in June. My daughter is looking to book for next year and this would be a deciding factor for her whether she books a balcony or aqua class cabin Thanks

Hi can anyone tell me if free wifi is still included in Aqua Class bookings.I can't find anything on celebrity web site and I had this when on Celebrity Reflection in June. My daughter is looking to book for next year and this would be a deciding factor for her whether she books a balcony or aqua class cabin Thanks

We have never had free wifi when booking Aqua Class (about 9 cruises in AQ). Wifi has been a booking perk, but not associated with booking Aqua Class.

As far as I know, free wi-fi was never a general feature of Aqua Class.

It might have been a perk you got for booking, perhaps a perk that was part of "concierge class and above" staterooms, offered for a short time if you met all the other considerations of the booking.

So I concur, it might have been a booking perk, but not associated with, or limited to, Aqua Class staterooms.

It is possible that you had previously received Free Wifi as part of promotion that allowed the choice of 1 or more perks with a booking of Ocean View and above. It is also possible that you received this as a perk from a TA.

I have never seen free wifi offered as a perk for AC.