children's menu?

rjm11

• 2 months later...

Make sure to force your kids to try something off the regular menu too. That's right, I said, force. Kids should be made to go outside their comfort zone. Our kids inevitably want to get a cheeseburger. That's OK. But they have to try something else too like a fun appetizer or second entrée to at least see if they'd like something else. Worst case is Dad gets to finish up what they left!

First time on NCL. What are the kids menus like for the specialty restaurants? Specifically looking at Teppanyaki, Moderno and Cagney's on the Jewel. Per the NCL website, kids under 12 eat free at the specialty restaurants when ordering from the kids menu. Wasn't sure if they each had a separate menu.

First time on NCL. What are the kids menus like for the specialty restaurants? Specifically looking at Teppanyaki, Moderno and Cagney's on the Jewel. Per the NCL website, kids under 12 eat free at the specialty restaurants when ordering from the kids menu. Wasn't sure if they each had a separate menu.

Same menu as posted above.

My kids loved the Teppanyaki experience, and while they ordered off the kids menu for free, the server and chef recommended we order some additional rice and noodles at no cost and we shared some of our meat with them as well.

My kids loved the Teppanyaki experience, and while they ordered off the kids menu for free, the server and chef recommended we order some additional rice and noodles at no cost and we shared some of our meat with them as well.

sounds like a great idea. i do remember there being pretty much food. i also remember they didnt ask for my room number for the picture so i didnt get to buy one.

A cruise is an excellent opportunity to wean the tykes off of the 'kids' menu.

I agree per my earlier post. You can get the cheeseburger for every meal, BUT, you must order something outside your comfort zone and give it a try. I don't think that's out of line (you don't have to eat more than a bite) and about one out of 3 times, my son actually likes the new food and will order it again.