Anyone else having trouble with online checkin???

4merlurker

OK. I just left the payment type blank. I was able to print the set sail pass but I was not able to print the correct luggage tags. It still shows my original OV room. No big deal I guess. :D

10 more days!!!!

To fix the luggage tags, contact whoever booked your cruise and request RC to re-issue cruise docs. It takes a day or so, so you still have time.

Yes. I had trouble, too. Even though my husband and I are on the same reservation, I couldn't figure out how to have my expenses on his credit card--but then it wouldn't let me enter my own credit card, either. I even called up and C&A said they couldn't fix it, either, but just have them change it when I check in at port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If your using a different card for each guest then you would need to un check the box to include both on one card. I had to make a change for our daughter last cruise, she was on my acct then I put her credit card in but then had to print out her own Set Sail Pass even though she was in our room.