Just boarded Reflection....

emsachs

Our 1st Celebrity cruise...previously cruised with Princess/HAL.

Ship looks awesome..crew friendly and eager to please although did get all the upsells. Boarding process seamless and having lunch in Luninae. Here's a pic of my appetizer (Salmon sashimi).. Was wonderful. Wife had the lobster bisque which she ate down quicker than I could get my camera out. So far so great....ahhhhhhh!

ea1eb825947d64d6fb47cb4c5489e959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our 1st Celebrity cruise...previously cruised with Princess/HAL.

Ship looks awesome..crew friendly and eager to please although did get all the upsells. Boarding process seamless and having lunch in Luninae. Here's a pic of my appetizer (Salmon sashimi).. Was wonderful. Wife had the lobster bisque which she ate down quicker than I could get my camera out. So far so great....ahhhhhhh!

ea1eb825947d64d6fb47cb4c5489e959.jpg

Have a great holiday & I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts and comparsons between Princess. HAL and Celebrity. I've often thought of trying princess, but worried - if you know what I mean. "why change it - when it's not broke" :confused:

Some more Reflection random thoughts as we go. Will answer Q's as time permits if time from enjoying our vacation. Will post full review when done.

-wonderful vacation so far. Just love the ship and facilities.

-cabin 2158 S1 deck 12 no noise at all at night. Very quiet during the day too. We are real sensitive to this and was a little anxious about noise before our cruise, but our room is quiet and would book again. Love the location!!

-Buffet for lunch and found the food and choice to be excellent. IMHO a step above both HAL and Princess (but was several years ago, so may have changed.

-Luminae was great. Smaller portions of foodie type food. Ordered the veggie entree (zucchini spaghetti) as our side dish to split along with filet. Was offered MDR menu, but was refused Blu menu.

Coffee/espresso is Lavazzo and should suit most coffee aficionado's palate.

"Connections" meeting this morning was nice to meet new friends I had only been emailing/posting with.

Staff is great, although still getting hard sell on specialties, beverage etc....so what??? I politely say no and move on. Know some are really put off by that but Am not gonna let something like that ruin what is really a fab vacation so far. Now...back to napping/reading on my hammock.......ahhhhhh!

On deck 5, an yo walk all around the ship?

The reason why i am asking is because I have a cabin on deck 6 , 6233, to be exact, I like it because it fits four nicely, but I just realized it is on the port side.

Thus it is on the smoking side, but I dont know how much of it is on the smoking side?

I know the smoking side is mainly the forward and part of the middle??? I believe,

Never been on the reflection.

Anyway, have a great , fantastic Cruise, great weather and blessings coming your way!!

cj