Online Check In Question

Shirleybird

or..... you can wait until you receive your passport and check in all at once

Well we are sailing from a port with staggered check in so.....would like to select my boarding time sooner rather than later. Am I correct to understand that the boarding time frame selection occurs during the"check in' procedure?

Edited by Shirleybird

Well we are sailing from a port with staggered check in so.....would like to select my boarding time sooner rather than later. Am I correct to understand that the boarding time frame selection occurs during the"check in' procedure?

You do not select a boarding time, you select a check in time. When you click on the check in link, you select your time on the left hand side of the page.

You do not select a boarding time, you select a check in time. When you click on the check in link, you select your time on the left hand side of the page.

Well, dang, I was just coming back to ask because I just finished the check in and no where did it prompt me to select a check in/boarding time frame for staggered boarding.

Might be too early.

Hmm, is June 2017 too early? I don't know? I guess I can call Carnival and ask. Norfolk is an underused port so maybe things are weird/different here. All I know is, I'm going and I want to get on the ship as soon as possible. Of course without having to pay the FTF fee. As I said before, I cruised before there was an FTF option or any of the other perks. I don't mind waiting in line I just don't want to do it at 3 in the afternoon.

Well Norfolk does have staggered check in, so it is probably just too soon.

I know it's a different port, but for my September, 2017 cruise out of Long Beach, I was able to select a check-in time.

OP - On the online check-in, under the "Booked Guests" tab, there should be a "My Check In Time" tab.

I know it's a different port, but for my September, 2017 cruise out of Long Beach, I was able to select a check-in time.

OP - On the online check-in, under the "Booked Guests" tab, there should be a "My Check In Time" tab.

Well I didn't get a chance to call Carnival today to find out why there is no option on my check in t pick my staggered check in time. But could it be because I haven't finished paying on it yet?

Well I didn't get a chance to call Carnival today tto find out why there is no option on my check in t pick my staggered check in time. But could it be because I haven't finished paying on it yet?

I haven't finished paying my balance due for my 1/28/17 cruise from Miami, but I was given a drop-down menu of check-in times to choose when I did online check-in a few days ago.