formal nights

clamar

No, she said women's department, as in a section of a store. Department stores have "departments." Dillard's has a women's department, Walmart has a women's department... As I stated, where I shop, the "women" department is the plus-size department. Misses is where the 0-14 sized clothing is found. Then, there is petite, for those of smaller stature, and Juniors for the teen-20somethings... If you want an example of "women" as a plus-size, head to Jill.

really? Department stores have departments? Amazing! :rolleyes: Believe it or not, I am aware of that as well as sizing. For many, a department is a women's section as in NOT a man's. Judging things by where you shop does not mean that everyone has that experience nor that is what they mean when they post. Whatever....discussion over... the size someone wears has no bearing on weight in packing nor is a comment in that regard necessary. JMO.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programme.

Any idea of how many Gala nights there will be on a 17-day cruise with 10 sea days? With open seating, I don't have to worry about table mates recognizing a repeated outfit :eek: but it would be nice to know.

Yawn! Who cares if they recognize the little black dress you wore on Tuesday? Change your accessories! :D