Oasis 150 Central Park

NouCruzer

I'm trying to organize dining for our upcoming cruise on Oasis and I'm confused. On the cruise planner for the Oasis departure on Oct 22, the RCI web page describes 150 Central Park as a 6 course meal if purchased without the wine tasting option, yet only a 4 course meal with wine tasting. Is this correct? If I reserve without the wine tasting, are we free to order more than a single appetizer course? Several look appealing. Also, we are interested in the cheese platters for after the dinner. Can we order samples from multiple platters, or is this selection limited?

Thanks in advance for any advice/guidance from individuals who have dined at 150 Central Park on Oasis.

They may have changed things in the past few weeks but we did 150 Central Park on the Oasis on August 30, and it was a fixed 6-course menu. We did not get choices. This was not the meal with wine pairing, so maybe you get to pick your selections when you do the wine pairing. It was an interesting meal, the food was very good, and outstanding wait staff, but we will not be doing that again, I prefer selecting my own meal!