I hate Carnival...

Jackie81

A 12 Step program is available for us addicted to cruising. The first step is admitting you have the problem. The problem I am having is finding someone to sponsor me and my next cruise. Please enable me! :D

too funny im addicated also my drug of choice.

I hate these threads with misleading titles. If you've seen one, then you've seen them all. Try something creative!

"Carnival gets onboard VAT charges correct in European sailings"

But then no one would fall for that one! :D

You can always book a cheapie short cruise to tie you over until your next big cruise. Some cruises, specially during low season, start at less than $200pp. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds cheap...but if you have to factor in 'air fare'...not so cheap! If I lived near one of the ports...I'd prob be cruising at least 5 times a year!

Edited by susan1957

I have #39, 40 and 41 booked. I'm sure glad I live only 30 minutes from Port Miami and Port Everglades and i'm retired.

Hey, that's the life I want to live! It will be about 8-9 more years before I can retire (uuugh :( ) , but I have a secret plan to move close to a cruise port when I retire so I can book and go on cruises to my heart's content! In the meantime, I have to factor in leave time, drive or fly time, and cost, to my cruises. In 2 months I'll be going out of Mobile, my closest port now---sooo very glad CCL is back to that port.

Will I ever be able to get to #s 39, 40, and 41??;)