I hate Carnival...

Jackie81

I hate Carnival for getting me hooked on cruising. For providing such an amazing experience, that I've only been home 6 weeks and just booked another cruise, If this cruise fever keeps up, I'm gonna be broke. lol. The worst part is I have 349 days before I get to go again. After our first cruise, I was reluctant to book another, but boy am I glad I did. I just keep thinking of 7 stress free days with no phone or WIFI. An amazingly friendly staff who catered to our every need. How peaceful and relaxing it was. How incredibly romantic it was, and how my kids were forced to disconnect from technology and engage in family time. Ugh, I don't know if I can wait for 349 more days.

Your "title" got me going for a moment. :) Yes over 26 years ago on Holland American ship, that is where I got HOOKED.

As for Carnival, I have done other lines, and the only one I do not like (my opinion), is Norwegian. As for Carnival, that is what I am working on now, as it is my "favorite" cruise line!

Ugh, I don't know if I can wait for 349 more days.

You can always book a cheapie short cruise to tie you over until your next big cruise. Some cruises, specially during low season, start at less than $200pp. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hate Carnival too. Here I am, 20 Carnival cruises later, and I still can't get them out of my system. I admit I am a Cruise-a-holic. I tell every one about my cruises. I let every one know how many days until my next cruise. It's 147 since you asked. I have a 3 inch cruise binder already prepared which I reference each day. I read Cruise critic any time I go on the computer. I have my excursions purchased. I am always looking at my past cruise pictures. I am already in the process of reviewing pricing for my 2018 cruise. "Oh the humanity!!!" (Taken from the Hindenburg crash when it seemed hopeless)

Oh well! Maybe some one will come up with a cure. In the mean time, I will just have to suffer. Now what do you think? How does the Southern Caribbean sound?

How does the Southern Caribbean sound?

I haven't been on one yet, and already have my second one booked. I'm actually toying with the idea of Southern Caribbean on the Splendor to fill the gap between February 2017 on Sunshine and March 2018 on Vista.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate Carnival for getting me hooked on cruising. For providing such an amazing experience, that I've only been home 6 weeks and just booked another cruise, If this cruise fever keeps up, I'm gonna be broke. lol. The worst part is I have 349 days before I get to go again. After our first cruise, I was reluctant to book another, but boy am I glad I did. I just keep thinking of 7 stress free days with no phone or WIFI. An amazingly friendly staff who catered to our every need. How peaceful and relaxing it was. How incredibly romantic it was, and how my kids were forced to disconnect from technology and engage in family time. Ugh, I don't know if I can wait for 349 more days.

No worries. You are with the right people now.

If your addiction gets too bad, you will start looking for a home in Florida so your closer to the port and get the resident rate.

You can book at least 4 more cruises to cut your wait time.