Yes, another voom question

We have two cabins booked. Reservation has me and my daughter in one cabin and hubby and son in the other cabin.

I'm planning on buying the surf&stream for 3 devices. If I buy it through my reservation, I can pick my daughter and myself as the two users. Does it matter who the users are? One of the devices will be my son on the 2nd reservation.

The internet service doesn't know that your son owns the device and not you. It will just prompt for a username and password when he connects.

Makes sense. thank you!

Another question for anyone who's bought recently. Are the prices shown already discounted by 30%? I'm seeing 31.48 USD per day. is that before/after the discount?

That sounds about right for 3 devices. You typically won't see the on board prices when booking ahead.

I hope you realize that you don't need a 3 device package if you can learn to share.

A good point to make!

We sign up for 1 device...but use 2 different devices BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME.

One login and password - shared on 2 devices (as long as not using them at the same time).

Unless you have 2 or more people using their devices at the same time...you're likely overpaying for the service.

Fortunately, I was paying attention.

If you select USERS, that means you want to buy a package for each user. It came to $440 (because I had selected both myself and my daughter) and thought I was trying to buy a 3-device package for each of us!

Glad I caught it before hitting submit.

Edited by Queen of Oakville

Fortunately, I was paying attention.

If you select USERS, that means you want to buy a package for each user. It came to $440 (because I had selected both myself and my daughter) and that I was trying to buy a 3-device package for each of us!

Glad I caught it before hitting submit.

Yeah....they should really put the word concurrent in front of Users to make it even more accurate.