Spa Day Passes

Disnyfan2

Does any know how much a day pass to the spa would be. Would think you could use the steam room and sauna without a service but just in case. Does celebrity offer a trip-wise pass. Currently in a verandah room and did not want to pay for Aqua class since travelling alone. But, would like to use the spa facilites sometime during the cruise.

I would add that you can get a 1 day complimentary pass to the Persian Gardens while in port as a part of some of the loyalty benefits given by Celebrity to its repeat cruisers. I have also supplemented this with the purchase of a daily pass to the Persian Gardens that can be purchased upon boarding at the Spa desk. They usually have a multi-day package available.

The Persian Gardens are quite different depending on whether you are on an M Class or an S class ship. May want to check that as well before deciding to purchase a pass. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

I would add that you can get a 1 day complimentary pass to the Persian Gardens while in port as a part of some of the loyalty benefits given by Celebrity to its repeat cruisers. I have also supplemented this with the purchase of a daily pass to the Persian Gardens that can be purchased upon boarding at the Spa desk. They usually have a multi-day package available

Thanks Bob and Linda

What is special about the Persian Gardens? I have seen the pictures but it looks like you are sitting on a tile table. How much was your daily pass?

It is a heated tile lounger on S class with some pretty sea views. The heat helps relax muscles. M class is more like a heated bench in a cave, or so I've been told. There's also steam rooms and waterfall showers.

I usually buy a full cruise Persian garden pass rather than a few daily passes when I board S-Class. I've also noticed regular closing hours have varied on sailings and a cruise long pass lets me come back when it isn't too full/noisy for my liking. They sometimes offer discounts for two guests cruise pass instead of one. Canyon Ranch does charge gratuities on spa passes (even though the service offered is basically towel stocking, cleaning, & spa water).

This is the email that I received back in May in regards to the Persian Garden pass: "A 1 day pass is $25, 3 days/$50, and 6 days/$75. These prices are per person." We returned from an Alaska sailing on the Solstice a few weeks ago and the spa charged $99 for the week-long pass.

Which ship will you be cruising on? I'm only familiar with the Persian Garden on the Solstice and Reflection, both S-Class ships. The PG on the Reflection has more heated tile loungers and also more chambers compared to the one on Solstice, which only has steam and sauna rooms. There are also tropical showers in PG.

Here are a couple of photos of PG on the Solstice. The one on the Reflection is about twice the size.

FullSizeRender%2030_zpst0r9h7ai.jpg

FullSizeRender%2029_zpsh4w8a4cn.jpg

This is the email that I received back in May in regards to the Persian Garden pass: "A 1 day pass is $25, 3 days/$50, and 6 days/$75. These prices are per person." We returned from an Alaska sailing on the Solstice a few weeks ago and the spa charged $99 for the week-long pass.

Here are a couple of photos of PG on the Solstice. The one on the Reflection is about twice the size.

Do you need to get a reservation for a sea day? Thanks.

Which ship will you be cruising on? I'm only familiar with the Persian Garden on the Solstice and Reflection, both S-Class ships. The PG on the Reflection has more heated tile loungers and also more chambers compared to the one on Solstice, which only has steam and sauna rooms. There are also tropical showers in PG.

FullSizeRender%2030_zpst0r9h7ai.jpg

FullSizeRender%2029_zpsh4w8a4cn.jpg[/quote

Wonderful place to relax and read ... except when someone is snoring.. which seems to be every time I go.. so I gag and leave

The lovely pictures posted here are more descriptive than my words as to what the Persian Garden is like. The Reflection has more tiled loungers and a cold room in addition to the "normal" Persian Garden thermal and steam experiences that are found on the other S-Class ships. The M Class ships I have been on all have a heated bench with a tiled footstool type thing. All sit side by side on the bench facing the thermal/sauna rooms. I prefer the S Class due to the lovely windows that look out on the sea with the thermal suites behind them. The M class Persian Gardens are dark and have no outside windows, but I enjoy using both styles of Persian Gardens on my cruises.

I really enjoy the Persian Gardens because it relaxes my knees, ankles, and back muscles after a busy shore excursion or my exercise period in the fitness center. I also enjoy talking with fellow passengers in the steam room/sauna etc. about their travel and cruise experiences. Have met many nice people that way. It is a quiet zone on the tile loungers and yes, I admit I am one who sometimes catches myself nodding off! Fortunately, I usually catch myself before I become a nuisance. If not, feel free to gently poke me!

If you have access by pass or cabin assignment you can come and go as you wish. You leave your room key at the Spa desk and they give you an access card for the Persian Garden. Simply retrieve your key when you are done. Very simple. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

The spa is free to all, I guess it depends on what you consider the Spa. You pay for Persian gardens but gym sauna, steam rooms, Solarium, Aqua spa cafe are all free. Any services such as Massages, etc are extra.

The steam room is located inside the Persian Garden and is not free, nor is the Sauna inside the Garden. The free Sauna is located inside the locker room.

Thanks for everyones quick replys. I like sitting in the steam room after a busy day. The price is not to bad for the week if you use it every day.

Boxerlover, I really enjoyed reading your review every day. Your pictures were awesome. You have really given me something to look forward to.:D

• 4 months later...

On the Reflection where do you pay for the weekly pass for the Persian Gardens.

Just coming off foot surgery and this will be just what I could use. Do you pay at the Spa or at the main desk where the Purser is located. Leaving in three days if anyone could answer before. Thanks

Good afternoon Garp278. I go directly to the Spa desk as soon as I board the ship to buy whatever day or weekly pass I wish to purchase. They only sell a limited number, so if you are not automatically granted access due to your cabin arrangements, go sooner rather than later. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda