Escape 9/17 Haven Spa Suite Photo Review

alrichards4003

i love seeing pics of the other ships. i've been focusing on BA for my trip

a few things:

your full name is showing on the card at the beginning of the review, if you care

do you know if the haven menu would be the same on the BA?

this is the 1st time i've seen a pic of the bar in the comedy club. do they take UDP

a silly question but how long did it take for the hot tub to fill.

thanks

The comedy club takes UBP. I don't recall how long it took to fill.

Yea, the deluxe spa suite has a support pole right in front of the hot tub...not sure how many other rooms have the same feature, we have only seen the deluxe spa suite with it....I wonder how many have poles there?

16116 also has the pole!

Following! Love your pics. We are booked for the Haven (2 bd rm villa) in March. I will be interested in your shore excursion reviews. I can't decide if I want to stay on the ship or venture forth....we have done these ports in the past, but with so many sea days, we may well be ready to get off! Test for a transatlantic cruise, I think!

Following! Love your pics. We are booked for the Haven (2 bd rm villa) in March. I will be interested in your shore excursion reviews. I can't decide if I want to stay on the ship or venture forth....we have done these ports in the past, but with so many sea days, we may well be ready to get off! Test for a transatlantic cruise, I think!

My husband insists getting off the ship regardless, even though there a few ports I would not mind skipping, like Nassau. We did the power cat in St. Thomas, Escape to Jost von Dyke in Tortola and Breezes in Nassau.

I am not trying to stretch this out, but coming back from vacation, having a lot of work to catch up on, however, the over time helps pay for the cruising addiction.

The Escape was the first ship I booked almost exclusively for the ship, without much care about the ports. We enjoyed the ports, but bars and restaurants were a major selling point. This ended up turning into the food and beverage cruise.

So after the meet and greet, I met up with my husband and we went to food republic. We got there a few minutes after they opened, but the restaurant was already filling up.

F1D34B72-9242-4DEB-80ED-C4CB62811808_zpsawwtsntg.jpg

7236A804-01FA-474A-98D0-4B46DF8CF14F_zpsxcvf5eot.jpg

Buffalo Shrimp

7F8C7BE0-4B8C-4CF1-94BE-D9C99A1F417E_zpsplhqiedc.jpg

Pork belly, very sweet

33E45B09-6BCD-4E6F-9921-65567292ECD2_zpshqz11ocv.jpg

Chicken Teriyaki

F08BAD91-1A98-4065-8C00-8138F780F859_zpsxi7ynee5.jpg

Dumplings

5DFF1549-FAAA-495D-BE30-D32D167D7063_zpskkze2nbr.jpg